Karma x Reader - One Hell of a Cliche Story

Hi guyys :) I'm sorry if this sucks. It's my first time. huhu. I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes.

Y/n's POV

I'm Y/n. 14 years old. I have h/l, h/c hair.

I may seem to have cold eyes when you look at me while I'm walking alone and drifting to space.

Though once you get to know me and I adjusted to you, you would probably think that I'm abnormal.

Despite what I display in front, I am a really crazy person inside.

You would hear me laughing by myself while reading or daydreaming except if I'm fully aware that you're not someone I would like to share my craziness with or someone who will judge me.

I also love romantic books, stories, animes, mangas, and lots more.

I'll be screaming in sweet, cute, and romantic scenes.

In front of my friends, I'm a little open but my best friends I'm definitely crazy in their eyes.

Sometimes, if you're like me, I would probably be attached to you easily.

If I don't find something in common with you or you are just irritating, I put up my front.

All that said, for me it was hard to find friends.

That's why when we moved and I had to go to a new school, I hated it.

I was scared but I wouldn't admit it. I coldly agreed to the decision that they made for I can't do anything about it.

I transferred to a school named Kunugigaoka Academy.

I heard that they imply something like a caste system there.

Well, I sure hope I'll feel comfortable and find new friends there.

Finding friends would be very hard though. Especially this school gave off the vibe that all students are smart, rich, and snobby.

The principal's probably manipulative.

I was walking down the hallway looking for the principal's office.

When I got there, I walked into the room without knocking because I wouldn't have thought that there would be a yellow octopus-like person in the room.

"Oh, L/n-san." The person who I assumed the principal was having a completely composed voice. "Let's talk later. I must discuss some things with him."

I walked outside and waited.

"You should really learn to knock, Y/n." A familiar voice said. "Long time no see."

I looked at the person.

"Asano?" I stared at my orange-haired childhood best friend.

"Oh. You used to call me differently." Tch. The nerve of that guy after what he did to me.

He and I were playmates when we were young but one day he started being cold to me, saying harsh words, even bullying me.

He stopped playing with me but I still tried to meet him. He was only the friend I had.

The next thing I knew, he left out of town.

I hated him for that. He was the only friend I had and he left me.

I still hated even though I know the reason why he did that.

He wanted a departure where he wouldn't see me cry. He wanted to distance himself from me so that he wouldn't have left with hard feelings.