Karma x Reader x Natsu Dragneel

A/n: This is 6/7 of LizWilliams486 's request. Only one more left! :) Also erm... I don't really know how to do Natsu because I'm a proud  NaLu shipper. Please don't kill me, NaLu haters. T-T but Natsu is hot, I can't deny that. XD

 XD

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

I scanned the room, looking for anyone awake but I only saw a still Nagisa on his back, Kayano lying on her side facing Nagisa, perfectly lied down Isogai even if he was on the couch, Maehera dangerously close to Rio while her legs was sprawled over Kayano, Itona facing the backside of the other couch.  

We had a sleepover party on my house because my parents wouldn't let me sleep elsewhere even if they were residing in another country. After the fun and games, we headed to sleep but I didn't as for I have somewhere to be. 

Once more, I looked around and saw my classmates sleeping peacefully but I felt like there was someone missing. Since I was excited for where I was going I concluded that maybe that he or she was under the blankets completely or maybe someone was on top of him or her.  

I went to my room that was a few steps from the living room where they were all sleeping soundly. My room was full of posters of my anime baes. I walked towards my all time favorite Natsu Dragneel. 

I knocked thrice and pushed a finger into the poster to test if it was working. I put my whole hand in, a warm familiar took my hand and pulled me gently then, I felt another one grabbed my free hand and I looked back.  

My red haired friend who was the one missing earlier came into view.  "Karma-kun??!" He was holding my hand but not stopping me. I fell on my bum along with the two accompanying me. 

"So this was why you're always asleep in class." I never ever sleep in class unless my teacher permitted me to do so because I was afraid I might miss an important thing and I would have trouble keeping up. "I was only dazed a few times." 

"A few times? Let me remind you that I said 'I love you' to you, Yesterday but you just said 'Uh-huh'." I opened my mouth to say something but stopped when what he said processed into my mind.