Karma x Jealous!Reader

A/n: This was requested by YandereQuin I don't think I'll be able to do the other two. I'm so sorry! GOMEN! T-T. I just haven't watched those yet.

Y/n's POV

Wahhh. I'm really here in Tokyo.

I roamed around the city and started looking for my apartment. I came to Tokyo because I wanted to study highschool there.

I also wanted to see my childhood friend *cough* crush *cough*. Back then, we were branded as troublemakers in our hometown but they never really despised us or anything.

I wonder if I'll see him.

As if fate was listening to me, I saw the familiar red-haired that belonged to my sadistic friend in a close distance.

I wasn't sure if it was him. He looked a lot taller but there was no one else that could have red hair that looked so fitting in every angle.

I walked closer in order to catch up until I noticed he was with someone. At first, I wasn't really sure if he or she was a boy or a girl because his clothes were nowhere near feminine.

I don't like to judge people that easy but I'm only saying the truth. His companion had blue hair that was tied into pigtails.

They were casually talking to each other but who the hell cares? I wrapped my arms around Karma from behind.

I took a good look at his companion who I now confirmed as a girl.

If this was Karma's type, then maybe, I chose the wrong clothes to wear.

I reviewed my clothes. (F/c) Flat shoes, above-knee black skirt, and a (F/c) sweater. It wasn't too feminine but I did put a bit of light make-up here and there.

She was going out on a date without make-up on. I was the total opposite of her! I mentally cried inside.

"Huh? Who the hell?" I looked up and met his mercury eyes that I longed for. "Y/n?! Woah! I almost didn't recognize you there! But no one could fit your (h/c) hair perfectly." I blushed.

See? That's what I said earlier! We're meant to be together. In your face, pigtail girl!

"I knew you were coming as said in your letters but I never expected we would've met like this." I released him and we went to a nearby park to sit down.

The blue-haired girl looked really confused. "Oh. By the way, Nagisa, this is Y/n L/n, my childhood friend." Friend. That struck me right through my heart.

"She's the new student Koro-sensei was talking about." I was sent to E-class because they had to test me if I was capable of going to the other classes since you transferred mid-year.

There was a free ticket to Tokyo in your hometown because people didn't really go there that much. Since it was free, you didn't have the luxury to choose the date.

It was set before the winter season began so I prepared everything I needed. "Y/n, This is Nagisa Shiota, my-" I wasn't ready to hear that she was his girlfriend so I cut him off.