Karma x Suicidal!Reader - My Last Farewell

Y/n's POV

I felt the wind breezing through me as I stared blankly into the sky. I took off my shoes.

Another hateful day. I've confessed to my crush but then he rejected me because he said that he was in a relationship with my best friend.

I walked towards the barricade of our school's rooftop. I crossed the other side and prepared my self.

I didn't have many friends. In fact, the only friend I have was my backstabbing best friend. Now, I don't have a crush not even a friend. I have no one.

I saw a red and yellow blob as I looked down but I thought it was nothing. I breathe in and out. I stepped my right foot forward. I closed my eyes and jumped to the end of my life.

Goodbye, cruel world.

I waited for the impact but it never came. I felt slimy tentacle-like things on me and when I opened my eyes, I was safe on the ground.

++++Next Day (After classes)++++

I ran to the stairs and opened the door to the school's rooftop once more.

Nobody likes me. I've again endured this day of insults. I quietly sat in that room where all I see is darkness. I could feel something clawing at me and brushing against me.

I looked up and saw the bright sun descending down to the horizon.

How ironic. The scenery's too beautiful for someone trying to jump to their death. This reminds me of the sunset that I always looked at with my parents when I was a kid. Back when we were still a perfect family.

Once again I stood at the edge of the rooftop. Only this time, I didn't see the yellow and red blobs.

But now, I have no home to go to. Both of them have homes of their own. I'm always and forever will be alone. I'm not important and I have no purpose in this life.

I leaped and let myself fall into the darkness. See you never, my unfair life.

I closed my eyes but before I did I saw two colors. Red and yellow.

I was safely on the ground again once I opened my eyes.

-----------

Every day, I would jump but I would always land safely on the ground.

One time, I tried to open my eyes to see who was interfering but a cloth covers my eyes.

The only clues I have are slimy tentacles and two colors. Red and Yellow.

My grades soon dropped because my fears haunt me like they were already a part of me. I couldn't get used to them lurking in my mind causing me to lose my focus. I was sent to E-class.

I cried to sleep that night. I was already a reject but now the whole school will think of me as trash. I couldn't handle that.

The next day, I introduced myself to the class. I was informed of the current situation with the teacher.