Jealous!Karma x Reader

A/n: This is requested by YandereQuin Thanks for requesting! <3. I'm sorry it took a while, inspiration is allergic to me right now. T-T

Y/n's POV

I'm Y/n L/n, a former E-Class student. We're now all in highschool but the only ones who stayed in Kunugigaoka was Karma and me. (A/n: I'm not really sure if Karma was the only one who stayed XD)

Both of us got into Class-A in our first year highschool. Karma and I weren't that close when we were in E-class.

Although, we got close when we got in higschool because we had the same feelings about our first year. Boring.

We became best friends. We would prank people during break times. Sometimes when the class was really uninteresting, we would skip it.

Everytime we were together my heart would flutter, I thought that maybe it was because of the things we do that were always beyond the boundaries. Or maybe because this was how things felt with friends. But I was hella wrong.

Everything was like that until a girl became friends with me. To be honest, I liked it better when I was with Karma but I realized that what I felt with Karma was different with f/n.

I still hang out with Karma but those times got less and less. I noticed that I was falling for Karma.

He would bug me everyday wanting to go out and skip or do something together.

Of course, I constantly refused because I'd make myself look like a fool if I was to blush like a freaking tomato around him.

He did it everyday but it soon stopped. It was around the time I got close to Gakushuu. F/n was the one who introduced me to him.

Karma's POV

I knew that I fell for Y/n a long time ago. It was always fun to tease and be with her. Until, f/n came. She was alright but then she introduced Y/n to Asano and then we drifted apart.

I saw always her with f/n and Asano. It hurt the most when she was alone with him.

I soon made pranks on Asano out of boredom that didn't concern Y/n at all. Nothing more nothing less.

Y/n knew me and my pranks. From the moment she saw Asano got trapped into one of mine, she looked at me questionly. I only looked back at her with the same emotion.

Y/n's POV

Why would Karma do this? Is he jealous? That's not it, right? I mean I don't want to lose the bet.

Flashback~~

F/n and I were chatting and hanging out in Starbucks when our topic suddenly became all about love interests.

"I'm sure Karma'll notice you if he gets jealous." She smirks and I facepalmed. "Does a person like Karma even get jealous?"

"Ohoho. $10." I rolled my eyes. "I'll even ask Asano to help you with this." My eyes widened. "But Asano is-" She cut me off.

"Leave it to me. C'mon. You're not afraid to lose are you, Y/n?" And she got me by one cliche line that'll always get you money. The End.

Flashback End~~~

The day passed and f/n suggested that we'd watch a movie, next Saturday. She got tickets from her sister who won it in a raffle entry.

She got 4 tickets. We only needed one person and we decided to invite Karma. Being the devil she is, she told me to invite him alone, after school.

I gathered up my courage and called him. "Karma, Hey, I was wondering if you could come with us to a movie, next Saturday?" He looked at me suspiciously.

"With who, exactly?" I smiled. "F/n and Asano." He flinched and packed up his things. "Thought so. I'm sorry but I'm not going."

I nodded but then I soon stopped him as his actions earlier came flashing back to me. "Karma, you're not jealous are you?"

He stopped his tracks. "No. Why would I be?" I picked my things and grabbed his hand. I dragged him off to a café near the school.

"Sorry. It was getting stuffy in there. So yeah, it's just that f/n put some crazy things in my head. She said that you were getting jealous over Asano." I was really embarassed to talk about this. It made me feel like I was an assuming bitch.

"Well now, you know I'm not. Can I go, now?" I blushed and slightly nodded my head but before he could I asked him what f/n told me to.

"If he denies he's jealous over Asano, ask him if he knows about the engagement." There's no way he doesn't know. The whole school knows after all.

"You do know that F/n and Asano are engaged, right?"

He flinched and sat back down. "They're what?!" He said a bit loudly because the customers looked at us like we just started a war. I sushed him and he sat down.

"Yeah, they are. You don't even know how I feel when I'm alone with them. It makes me cringe. Especially when f/n talks about them doing things I can't even mention." I blushed but shook my head.

"I thought you knew that, though. I mean the whole school knows. Maybe you were skipping too much?" I realized that he really was jealous so I teased him a bit. "But really, I never thought Akabane Karma would get jealous over that." I smirked.

"You're gonna regret saying that."  He held his head down and walked towards me. "Make me." He then picked me off my feet and swung me to his shoulders.

He sprinted off to god knows where and left everybody passing by looking at us like weirdos.

This looks like the end of me. Bye bye world. I really wanted to enjoy you more.

A/n: Well, that was short. Like my height. T-T.