Cheater!Karma x Reader Part 2 - Attention (Female Perspective) 🎶

Oh, God. This is too long and I think only a few like songfics, nowadays. Also, this is kinda part 2 but also not kinda part 2? Because some details won't add up with the first part. Why you ask? Well, it's because your author here actually had this one-shot in mind a long, long time ago. Then a req for Cheater!Karma p2 came up. I'm like "Why don't we just use this plot?"

*1000 years later brought to you by SpongeBob transitions*

"Oh shit, some details don't add up." Do I rewrite? Nah. They were just minor details anyways. Okay, thanks for reading that long-ass intro that's a perfect fit for this long-ass one-shot. Enjoy!! 💞

Song by: Charlie Puth

Cover by: Andie Case

Requested by: purple_hxrtss

~~~~~~~~~

I been runnin' 'round, runnin' 'round, runnin' 'round

Throwin' that dirt all on your name

'Cause I knew that ya needed an excuse to call me up

"Ara,~ you're hookin' up with Karma right, Okuda-san? Be a doll and don't. After all, he's just a user. Trust me. I've been with him for years." You smiled at the dark purple-haired girl.

It wasn't like you to help the people you hated for a couple of years but since the breakup, you couldn't really care less with this girl. Even if she was your main competition back then, things were different now.

You were now willing to help her because you would not want Karma to be with anyone anymore even if they were your worst enemies. It'll just leave you sick feeling of guilt for the unfortunate person.

"But he told me that he sincerely likes me and that I'm like no other girl." You had forgotten that the girl in front of you was naïve and dumb but you weren't going to give up so easily.

You could kill two birds with one stone if you were successful, after all. You'd be able to save the poor girl and irritate Karma. You decided to try and talk her out of it like how Karma always did to everyone.

Although you knew it wasn't right to manipulate someone, you just kept thinking that it was the right thing to do. "I see." You paused for a bit and looked her in the eyes. "Then, can I ask you something?"

"S-sure?" She stuttered as if sensing you were going to say something that will break her. "Do you find him beside you in the morning?" You eyed the girl for her reaction and she was trembling just the slightest.

"Doesn't he smell too sweet sometimes? like a fragrance you're very sure isn't yours but not Karma's either?" You gave her a smile as if you just didn't put alarming thoughts in her head.

Clearly scared, she stood up from her seat and ran away from you. You knew you were victorious when you got a call from Karma.

You answer the phone and you hear his voice clearly angry, "Are you still not over me? Everyone's avoiding me like I'm fucking Corona."

You laughed at his state. "Hun, I'm just trying to save some time for all your victims." You end the call knowing the conversation wasn't going to get productive after that.

I been goin' 'round, goin' 'round, goin' 'round

Ev'ry party in LA

'Cause I knew that ya, knew that ya, knew that you'd be at one

You were looking at yourself in the mirror. Wearing his favorite red dress so that you could put your plan in action for that night.

You also wore some make-up just how he liked it, not too heavy but a little bit fancier than your usual. After you got ready, you called a cab and head to the nearby club.