Karma x Nagisa's twin sister!Reader Part 2

A/N: Asteroid_Comet here's your request. I know that it's hella HELLA late. Oh well XD Enjoy! <3  I've lost count of how many months passed and I'm sorry but it's coming. I hate myself for letting it happen but it's coming. I'm not sure if I can go back but yeah. I miss myself indulging into this fandom but I will forever love Karma and Assassination Classroom. I'm sorry but I can't. I haven't been inspired for too long. I've talked with great persons along the way and it makes me happy that doing this led me to that. Thank you for all your support. 

P.S. I switched a lot between plushie, plush toy and stuffed toy in this story so forgive me if I confuse some of you. Hehe...

Y/n's POV

I'm currently staring at the red head as he tries to speak with me through a stuffed toy. My favorite animal kind of stuffed toy to be exact. I stared at him then at the stuffed animal then back at him.

Never knew he'd go this far. Real cute though ^~^. He keeps surprising me day by day.

"Ne~ Nagisa-kun, look at Karma-kun. No one would've ever guess that he can do this. Karma-kun is getting really sweeter and sweeter by the days. It's probably because of Y/n-chan." Kayano was chatting quietly but I can actually hear her. Nagisa was just sweatdropping.

"Y/n-chan, look at mee~" I was too distracted on what Nagisa and Kayano was doing when I felt my face being smothered by the the plushie. I was about to hug and take the cuteness but I'd fall into his trap if I do.

I still grabbed the plushie but I threw it at the owner and smiled. "Karma-kun, I appreciate it if you don't shove other people's faces with things that could kill them."

"Who is this Karma-kun you're talking  about, Y/n-chan? He sounds like a very wonderful guy. I think I can even leave you at his hands even though I wouldn't want to since I wuvv Y/n-chan." I was irritated but quite fascinated by the adorableness Karma could well perhaps produce?

Sounds weird. Really weird.

"You're staring off into space again, Y/n-chan." Oh, did I also mention that he was doing this in a cutesy voice?

The world is full of endless possibilities, I tell you.

"You're gonna get old faster when you scrunched up your eyes like that, Y/n- chan~" ...although his purpose never seems to change. It's to tease me a lot.

I rolled my eyes. "As if I'm not gonna age up faster, it's early in the morning and you're bothering me already."

"Ouch~" Karma put the toy's upper limbs above its chest. "I'm hurt Y/n-chan."

"Good." I once again smiled. I looked at the time and the weather outside. The plushie, well Karma, was constantly asking for attention but I ignored him and continue to examine the surroundings.

I already stole Koro-sensei's lesson plan yesterday and I know the lessons that he was going to teach for the day. I snuck out of the room with nobody noticing except Karma of course.

"Y/n-chan~ Skipping is bad." I ignored him but of course he found a way to annoy me to the depths of my heart. He poked my sides with the plush toy. You'd expect me to laugh but I just shrugged him off coldly.

"What's even the point of you holding a stuffed toy if you still make it act the same?" The said plushie tilted its head, well once again, Karma did.

"Whatever are you talking about my dear Y/n-chan~?" I ignored him and walked towards my favorite place in the mountain's forest, the grassland. (A/n: Just imagine that grasslands.can be found in mountains if they can't hehe.)

I lied down and of course Karma follows too. I turned sidewards and faced the other way. Actually when I think of it, Karma would do this as long as his intention is to tease someome.

The plushie was put right in front of me with Karma's arms above me. It probably means he's sitting close to me to reach that distance between me and the plush.

"Y/n-chan~ don't ignore mee." The stuffed toy was doing a funny stance where his hands were covering his eyes.  I was about to get irritated again but I knew a better way to respond.

I was going to play this and pretend to talk to the bear 'cause why not? Hopefully, I can make him embarrased in some way or another.

"Hai hai, (f/a)-kun~." I patted its head and realized that I can't probably make Karma embarrased even if I suddenly blurt out my feelings. He'll still tease me not if I'm the one who's gonna control f/a though.

"Ne f/a-kun, You're really cute, huh?" I smiled. "Of course. I am the cut-" I took the plushie out of Karma's hands and hugged it tight.

He snickered. I still ignored him and talked to f/a instead. "Ne f/a-kun~ Karma-kun is a bad guy, okay? Stay away from him. He might control you. Even though he wanted to give you to me as a gift, he's still a malicious monster."

I'm the one who's smirking now. I already know about the gift and I'm sure I can make him a little more out of his character.

I kept talking to f/a-kun ssaying some pretty harsh words about Karma but some likeable words and some stories too. Somehing like "F/a-kun, you know Karma-kun was really trying hard these days but of course, it's not enough to tip me off my ground."

I would pretend like he was responding to me and I kept on ignoring Karma. He probably got tired  of being ignored for a few hours because he took the stuffed toy and threw it a few meters across the field.

"Wahh~ f/a-kun!" I tried to stand up but Karma stopped me. He trapped me between his two arms and hands as he sat down beside me.

"Look at me, Y/n." I puffed my cheeks and looked at him. I locked eyes with him and he looks hella pissed. Damn. The angle was really right on spot beneath him. He was really captiviating. I'm sure I shouldn't be saying that while in this situation but I'm only stating the facts.

"Jealous, Karma-kun~?" I eyed him carefully.

"No, more tired of being ignored." I shooked my head and tsked at him.

"You just worded it out differently."

"Then,"

"Then?"

"Y/n. I was jealous and to make it up to me, you'll have to kiss me." He looked serious that I was even beginning to think that he wasn't joking.

I went up to his face and closed in. Only a few inches, both of us leaning. At the last inch left, "Heh." I pulled apart just to see his reaction.

I saw him with a look of shock in a split second but went bact to his usual smirking ass face. "Y/n-chan, didn't fall for it again, huh?" He quietly laughed.

I smiled and pulled his face back to mine and kissed his lips as I closed my eyes. I bet his eyes is wide and really shocked considering he hasn't returned it yet. He recovered and soon did.

I pulled out smiling. "Hehe~ I'm not that cruel." He smiles and hugs me knowing that I probably won't let him kiss me for a while yet.

"I'm getting tired of waiting, Y/n."

"Is that so? I thought it was still early. I mean I don't wanna be called as someone who got caught up in the moment when someone likes her. Also, isn't it really heartwarming if I take my time? I really think that acting on impulse wouldn't be nice at all. I'm saying this because I don't want acting on impulse as an escu-" He rolled his eyes.

"Hai Hai. Never acting on pure emotions. Relies on intellectual, observations and facts. Why should I be surprised? I've been with your brother for a long time now." I smiled sheepishly.

"I guess it runs in the family??" I lauged awkwardly. He leaned in really close.

"Maybe but even so, Y/n, I hate waiting."

A/N: I so wanted to write panda on the stuffed toy but I thought it was too biased. That's all. 💖 Sorry for all the mistakes, I didn't re-read this. Sorry fpr the shortness too.