Karma x Fairy Tail Wizard!Reader

A/n: This is one of my favorite animes! :D. This was requested by YandereQuin. This was something new and I liked writing it so Thank You!!! I hope you like it!

Y/n's POV

I slowly opened my eyes while it adjusts to the light. I was in an unfamiliar place, I tried to move but my head hurts.

I stayed still for a moment hoping that my headache would go away.

Earlier, I was on a mission by myself. I was assigned to chase a wizard who had mysterious magical powers. Apparently, he stole a precious locket from the client.

I managed to track down the said thief and got him to surrender. It wasn't easy at all but I got him cornered.

Once I did, he sinisterly smiled and pushed me into a portal. That's how I ended up here.

Where the hell am I? It looks like an alleyway?

I heard footsteps coming towards me. "Oh, it's a little girl. Would you like to play, Missy?" There were three of them. They all looked like drunkards.

I didn't sense any magic power so I tried to blast them off. I pushed my hand in the air but nothing happened.

What the hell? Fuck. I'd have to fight barehanded.

I tried to stand up but my head was killing me. "Woah. She looks like Y/n L/n from Fairy Tail."

Huh? How does he know my name? I guess I'm still in Earthland but why don't I have powers?

"What the fuck do you mean?" The leader-looking of the group asked. "It's an anime." Said the one at the right. "I didn't know you watched anime."

What the hell are they talking about?

I slowly regained strength. I was about to punch the leader but someone came from behind and hit him instead.

The poor guy instantly became unconscious. "Ahhh! It's infamous young delinquent, Karma!" The other guys scurried off as fast as they can.

"Another girl? Why the hell do girls these days end up here a lot?" He was a red-haired guy about my age.

I huffed and crossed my arms. "I was about to take care of them."

He rolled his eyes and walked away. "Sure, sure." I followed his steps but once we got outside I was amazed.

There were tall structures and many mechanisms that I haven't seen before. There was also a train but no steam was coming out of it. "Where are we?"

He looked at me puzzled. "What do you mean where are we? Did you hit you're head? I know you're cosplaying as Y/n L/n but don't act like you're from another world." I was really confused right now.

What the hell does cosplaying mean?

Karma's POV

This girl must have been a Fairy Tail fan but then she suddenly got into an accident then lost her memories?

That's one hell of a complicated story.