Karma x Youtuber! Reader

A/n: I know. I haven't updated for  I've lost count hehe... and I am ashamed. I promise to make it up by Semestral Break or Christmas Break. Requested by YandereQuin. I know I'm suuuuuper late but you know what they say better late than never. Doesn't make it acceptable though. 

Y/n's POV

Beep. Beep. I slammed my arm into the device interrupting the most needed thing in the human life: sleep. "Why the hell did I set this alarm so early? What day is it today?"

I looked up from my pillow meeting with red blinking numbers and tiny letters. About a good minute or so, the image processed into my brain. 8:00 Sunday; July 15, 2018. 

"SHIT. I need to set up!" Why? Because I am a youtuber whose life is half-dedicated to my viewers. Even so, I haven't updated for three weeks straight. I know, I am an ass but girls need to be understood for whatever they have been late for.

I became a youtuber because I heard there was money for it... JUST KIDDING. I love my viewers wether I would have income or not. As long as there are people who like my videos as much as I do, I'll continue on with what I've started.

Although, there are times, like these, I'm half-forced but still love what I'm doing anyway. I never ever do something I don't like. It's just not in my blood even if you offer me a million dollars, if I wouldn't have it my way, I'll be refusing it.

I stopped my train of thoughts as I got ready for doing a Live. I did all my morning routines and dressed up nicely but quickly as possible. I needed to go to the Akabane residence where our one only Karma resides in.

He would be my victim as of today, I do stuff like these often but this one is quite dangerous since we are dealing with the best prankster in town. But the one advantage I have is having access to his house. 

I've come there a lot since we were practically neighbors and help each other with projects from time to time. Okay... Maybe I was the only one being helped. Nevertheless, we hang out there when we want to and he also has access to my house so it's mutual.

Anyways, it's time to go Live! "Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel! If you're new, hit the subscribe and notifications button to see the latest uploads." 

"Today we'll be visiting a sleeping Karma Akabane, my best friend, who can also be considered as everyone's bully since he has blackmail material for all of his friends." I was still at my room but I needed to go to the next door for this so I grabbed my things and went there.

"So here we are. As you can see he just lives next to me so this is no problem for me. Also, I know a lot of you would like to meet him since he is hella famous and I don't know why. So here's a tip, 2251. Doesn't seem helpful does it? I never meant it to be." 

I was joking if anyone did try to break into his house, it would be useful... in a complicated sense. Since that's how my life is. I laughed quietly and reached for the key under the mat. I know, he's so carefree. 

I took it and positioned it to the lock. "LIKE HELL I WILL!" I threw the key away and got my favourite pin from my pocket. I kept twiddling until I heard a click and the door opened. Yes... This is what I call access to our houses. 

"So, this is the house of Karma. If you guys would like, I'd give you a tour sometime." I winked to the camera and spoke in a hushed voice. I tiptoed up the stairs and entered his room. I quietly walked making sure not to wake the beast up. 

He was fast asleep and hugging a cute stuff toy. I grabbed my marker from my endless pocket. You couldn't sneak into someone's house without having a marker prank! After I drew and wrote some interesting stuff on his forehead, I realised something.

The stuff toy he was hugging was all too familiar. I shuffled the plush out of his grasp, wanting to know if my intuition was correct. I flipped the cute thing over and saw my initials. I closed my eyes as rage flowed into my veins.

"I would really like to smash my hand into your face since you stole Mr. Fluffy. I've been looking for him since forever but I would rather not as it would spoil the purpose of this video." I stood up camera in hand and went in to the bathroom.

Once again, I pulled out a blond hair dye from my magical pocket and mixed it with his shampoo. I also did some extra things like swapping his perfume to mine, brushing the walls with his toothbrush and replaced his soap with one that emits an unpleasant smell.

"Hehehe. Good luck, Karma-kun." I also steamed up his mirror after replacing it with glass so that he wouldn't be able to realise that someone was pranking him by seeing his reflection stained with marker. 

I went outside but saw Karma rolling over and stretching as if waking up. I quickly hid under the bed. I know stupid but hiding in the closet is much more stupid as it will likely be opened as compared to underneath the bed where nobody checks unless they got a feeling they need to.

My thoughts were right because soon enough a pair of feet came down and walked towards the bathroom. Running water was heard but a few minutes later, "WHAT THE FUCK?" was heard throughout the room. 

A series of curses followed and things falling down. Then it got quiet which made me bored and soon I fell asleep with the camera still working.

Karma's POV

I looked at my reflection to see my new unattractive blond hair attached to my scalp. Must be Y/n, no doubt. I went out of the bathroom without solving my hair situation. That sounds fucking girly.

That was the only thing that worked from her pranks though since I got cautious of everything in my bathroom after the incident. How was I even supposed to know that she would come early in a Saturday morning just to prank me? She loves sleep more than anything in this world (*sings* I love my sister more than anything in this world. I would choo- *slapped* I'm sorry T-T)

And speaking of sleeping, she just lets her feet be seen underneath the bed, is she even trying not to be caught? Well she might get a cold so I did the right thing and put her into my couch. 

She looked the same when she sleeps only quieter for sure. I took the camera and positioned it on top of a little chair where the height was just right for filming us by the couch.

"Since your youtuber has dozed off in the middle of her prank," I was hesitating to continue but muttered "and I still have this blond hair." Although right after, I gained composure to say what I had to say.

"To all this girl's stalker and future ones and to all those who think they have a chance with her, watch very closely." I smirked at the camera. I turned to her face and kissed her lips. 

Y/n's POV

I was awaken by the fact the something was touching my lips. I opened my damned eyes to see that Karma was the cause of it. I couldn't move.

"Earth to Y/n??" He waved his hand in front of me. "Huh?" I was still at the shock the he kissed me and my brain wasn't handling it very well. "I said 'I love you'." He whispered which didn't make sense since we were clearly the only ones at his house.

I maintained eye contact at him but still noticed my camera sue to my peripheral. I smirked. "You know Karma, you didn't have to trick me and all my viewers that we're in a relationship. You could've just asked and I simply would say yes." 

"Yup. But it's more fun this way." I turned off the camera and ran off with Mr. Fluffy to my house just to piss off Karma. 

A/n: Needs a bit more plot. I actually forgot what I was supposed to write since it's been ages. I still hoped you liked it <3. My writing skills which were never good at the first place are now stolen and forgotten. T-T