Karma x Yandere! Reader

Y/n's POV

It's Valentine's Day. The day I despise the most. Why? Well, Karma is good-looking after all. Alright, He is HOT. Nobody can deny that.

Hot guy on Valentines = Mountains of chocolate from sluts

This means that I'd have to slash every single girl that'll try to give chocolates or letters to my Karma. He'll just throw them away anyway.

I don't really need to threaten lots of girls because Karma's aura scares them off automatically before they can even give their chocolates and whatnot.

The only problem I have is a certain classmate of mine who seems to think that she has befriended my Karma and that he has feelings for her. The nerve!

Luckily, for this day only, she sits close to me and I can see all her things. As I predicted, she had a small box of chocolates underneath her chair.

I could purposely ruin it without her knowing it was me but what if she blames it to another classmate? I can't have that.

Even though I am obsessively protective of Karma, E-class accepts me for who I am. They care for me unlike all the others who just used me.

I decided that I would wait after class and that's when I would attack.

I looked over to Karma to somehow relieve my stress. I was surprised that he was looking at me. We locked eyes and gave each other a shocked expression.

Karma was the one to overcome the state first. He smirked at me as if to say 'good luck'.

Karma knew I was a yandere. After all, who wouldn't notice that a certain person would go crazy over a mention of their name.

I know he's also heard a lot from our classmates, like that time with Rio.

Rio was close to Karma because of their attitudes. At that time, I haven't adjusted to the class but I was already infatuated to Karma.

I got jealous of Rio and tried to corner her after class by the shed. She was confused because I was holding a pair of scissors ready to cut her straight blond hair.

When she found out that she was gonna lose her hair over my jealousy, she laughed. She told me to be friends with her and promised that they had nothing going on. From then on, Rio and I have been best friends ever since.

Time elapsed quickly as I reminiscence my memories. Before I knew it, the class was already dismissed.

"Yo! Y/n, Here's some chocolates!" My blond best friend shouted at me.

"You don't have to shout Rio. Thanks a lot though. I hope there aren't any disgusting ingredients added in here." I smiled and accepted her gift.

She noticed I wasn't fixing my things even though classes were done. She smirked "Of course. You'd only puke that out after all. Don't wanna waste money even if it is fun watching you suffer. I'd be going first. Good luck, my friend!"

I watched her go out of the classroom "I'm not the one who needs it!!" I shouted.

"Then tell her I wished her luck!!!" She retorted.

I shooked my head and sighed. Might as well get this over with.

I glanced around and saw nobody except her. Karma's things were still there. I released my deadly aura and walked closer to her.

I smiled with my bangs covering my eyes. I knew she was threatened and had a clue of what was going on. She was shivering.