Sick! Karma x Reader

A/n: This was requested by LizWilliams486. Thanks for requesting!! This is 1/7 of your request. Still a long way to go. 😁

Y/n's POV

I groaned slightly as I heard my alarm clock ringing 'til my ears bled. I dug my face into the pillow and and hit the snooze button.

A few minutes (at least that's what I thought) later, I once again heard the ear bleeding noise. I pounded my hand to the obstacle to my sleep and dreams of sunshines.

Wait. This is the first ring, right?

Tick. I feel like I've already snoozed it earlier. Tock. Or maybe that was only yesterday's memories.

Tick. Eh. Sleep is much more important. Luck's probably on my side today. Tock. Yeah. It'll be, if not I'll forcefully drag it beside me.

I felt drowsiness dawning on me but before I could, I saw a glimpse of the clock.

8:30 am, Wednesday

I stayed still and let the words repeat my head. Wednesday = School Day = 7:00 am (1st subject) = 6:30 am (wake up to prepare) = 8:30 am (present time) = ...

"I'M FUCKING LATE!!! SCHOOL STARTED AN HOUR AND A HALF AGO!" I tried to calm down and look for a solution to this. Keyword: tried

I think I spent five more wasteful minutes prancing around the room muttering 'What do I do?' before actually thinking for a solution.

What if I just said that I was sick? But Koro-sensei will ask for a medical certificate. Isn't there also an important test in Math?

I decided I would just go to school even if I was late. The first class was my best subject so I would easily catch up.

<< Timeskip brought to you by a vulnerable, coughing Karma 😋😋>>

I walked towards the classroom and opened the door. It seems they were having a pre-test. "Ohayou, sensei."

"Y/n-san?? Why are you so late? The third period will almost start. We thought you were wi-" He was cut off by a knife being thrown to him.

((Fairy Tail Spoiler Alert!! [From the manga] Skip it if you want))

I ignored the comment. "I slept in. I was reading Fairy Tail. Master died and I couldn't stop reading what would happen next."

"Ahhh!!!! Don't spoil me Y/n-chan! I haven't read the manga yet." I smirked and stuck my tongue out to Fuwa. She was one of my best friends cause I could always talk to her about anime.

"Master will live because Mavis-" I gave him a deadly look that made him shut his mouth. I didn't want any spoilers.

I sat down in my seat and noticed the seat that belonged to the one only sadistic red haired in class was unoccupied.