Karma x Reader x Ciel

A/n: Hmm... Hehe YandereQuin Heyyy I've watched it. I actually watched it a few months ago? I think? I'm sorry I forgot to make this. Soo I know I've denied this request a year ago maybe? But if it's still valid, here it is. Hope you enjoy!! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

P.S. I was heartstrucked by that smile ♥♥♥

Enjoy reading guys!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black Butler AU

Y/n's POV

I was stretching my hand and staying as far away as possible from the stove while still trying to turn the damned fried chicken on the pan. No, I wasn't a maid which is why I am wondering why I need to do this.

I was a daughter of a rich family. We're not exactly the richest in town but we were wealthy enough to employ a dozen of butlers and maids. Instead, here I was trying to flip the meat trying so hard to not let my hand get close to the pan with the fear of the droplets of oil hit me.

I had a red-head butler beside me enjoying this situation unfolding in front of his eyes. I could feel him smirking and holding his laugh without even turning around. He was the only one we had but his family had been our past butlers for as long as we know.

I can still remember his sweet grandfather never letting me do work on my own and asking what I need from time to time. It didn't mean that I was that spoiled to the bone. I still have my experience with a lot of things as being the daughter of high-status man didn't let me go without that.

I met this butler a few months ago when Akabane-san had retire due to old age. You would think that since his grandfather was as nice as a cinammon roll and was a great gentleman.

He was the exact opposite actually. He had red hair, mercury eyes and was close to my age. I'd be lying if I said I didn't find him the least but attractive. I think that I might have a little crush on him but it doesn't stop me from being annoyed at him at times.

Anyways, I was snapped out of my thoights when I smelled something burning. I shook my head and stared at what I was cooking. It was burning alright. I could see the black spots forming on the chicken's skin.

"Y/n, you go and do this morning's breakfast. It's just reheating chivken from last night's dinner." She shook me and poured a glass of cold water on my head.

I suddenly jolted up and wondered what was going on. I narrowed my eyes when I saw my mother beside me smiling innocently well that's what she aimed it to be. But I could feel the glint in her eyes.

I once again shook my head as I heard laughing and my hands being taken away from the tongs. He took the chicken off the pan and placed on the dog's food.

It was good that I was just experimenting and was reheating one chicken. I sighed deeply disappointed in myself. I liked the idea of cooking but with no one guiding me I can never cook for my own.

I remember when I was a few years younger, my mother would guide me and let me help her when she was cooking but I could never do it on my own.

I felt Karma turn his head on me slightly as he continued on reheating the chicken. "Y/n-chan~ It's fine not to be expert at cooking... You won't need it as you become the heir to your father's business."

It was kinda weird recieving comfort from Karma and I spoked to soon because a second later he had something to say that definitely got me hitting his head and walking away.

"But forget about being an expert you can't even reheat a chicken~" He teased and I did not like any part of it so I stormed off after hitting him. I sat diwn at the dining table waiting for breakfast to be served.