Karma x Drunk!Reader

A/n: This is 4/7 of LizWilliams486 's request. Halfway done! 😍

Y/n's POV

Kayano had her 18th birthday today. She was the youngest out of all of us so when she turned eighteen we agreed that the party would be full of alcohol so we can get Kayano drunk.

Sure enough Kayano was passed out in her bed accompanied with Nagisa nursing her back to health. We managed to do that by playing a few Spin the bottles, Truth or Dares, and Never have I evers.

Although, I was also a victim since I was sprawled out in the couch, drowsiness slowly caging me.

Karma's POV

After the party was done, Nagisa and I had to clean up a little and send all the drunk people home with one or more sober person within the group.

I had a high tolerance to alcohol and Nagisa doesn't like it much so we were the ones helping everybody get back to their senses.

Kayano and Y/n used to help us when this happens but they're both passed out and drunk too.

Nagisa agreed to stay and help Kayano out. It was a weekend so we didn't have to worry about tomorrow.

Y/n responsibility was on me so I tried getting her off the couch but she woke up and rubbed her eyes cutely like she was a little child.

"Elmo? Cookie Monster? Where are you taking me." Seriously even if she's drunk she can still piss me off.

"Can you take care of her, Karma?" Nagisa was helping me to my car. "Cookie Monster?!! Where are you!!?" Sobs soon came after. I looked at Y/n but she was fast asleep.

"Really, these two are too much alike. Yeah, I can handle her. Now go back to your girlfriend before she eats too many cookies." I smirked and opened the car door.

"She's not my girlfriend Karma!" He blushed and screamed at me. I was about to drive away when he stopped me. "Be gentle on Y/n. Don't forget she's drunk." He smiles innocently at me.

I felt heat rising up onto my cheeks. I drove off as fast as I could.  When the hell did Nagisa became tainted?

Y/n's house was a bit far from Kayano's but close to mine so we usually go to each other's houses to have fun and such.

We were just about halfway when she woke up. "Elmo? Where are you taking me? You're not kidnapping me are you?"

I know better than to convince her that my name is Karma not Elmo. It would just end up with me exhausted in the end.

"No I'm not Y/n-chan. I'm taking you home." She looked around and outside. "We're still halfway right?"

"Yes, that's right." I stopped the car as the red light came into view. "Hey Elmo, why are we riding Karma-kun's car?"

"I borrowed it from him so I could drive you." She looked at me and tilted her head. "Is that so?" I hummed to agree.

The light turned green and there was silence for a few minutes. "Elmo, You know what? I love Karma-kun but I'm scared to tell him. What should I do?"

I looked at her which almost caused me to crash but luckily we were inside the village so there were no cars around. I could easily pull back. I kept my cool and answered her.

"Just tell him. He probably feels the same way." We were just a few blocks away but she quickly fell asleep.

I carried her to her house. It was late and I was tired so I decided to just sleep on the couch and go home tomorrow.

Before I did any of that, Y/n woke up and started laughing like a maniac. She went running around her house but she got tired and soon sat down.

She was still laughing and playing with Skittles but she had half-lidded eyes. I took out my phone and decided to record her.

"What are you doing, Elmooo?" She rolled around while popping Skittles on her mouth. "I'm recording this to blackmail the sober you in the future. Hello, Y/n from the other side of this screen."

"Your crazy, Elmo! Ahahaha!" I smirked. "Y/n-chan, Are you drunk?"

"Yes!" She raised both her arms andsmiked at the camera. "What are you ding right now?"

"Playing with Elmo and my cute little friends!" She showed the skittles to the camera. "Say Hi, Nagisa-kun." She waved a blue skittle on the air.

"Who do you love?" She took a red one and kissed it. "Karma-kun of course!" I smiled and stopped recording. She passed out again on the floor and I carried her upstairs.

I tuck her in bed but she wouldn't let go of my hand. "Ne, you're not Elmo are you?" I shook my head.

"Well, whoever you are, thanks for bringing me home. You can sleep beside me if you want." I flicked her forehead.

"Hey. Even if you're drunk, don't just let someone sleep beside you. What if it was someone dangerous?" She smiled endearingly at me and pulled me in bed.

"Don't be silly. No one was at Kayano's except my friends. You must be a really close friend if you know the way to my house." I was about to say something but light snores were heard from her.

I turned around to face the wall but I felt her hands around me. "I love you, Karma-kun." I looked at her but she was fast asleep. She was probably dreaming. "I love you too, Y/n." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

Y/n's POV

I woke up in the morning with sweat because it was so hot and I don't know why. I opened my eyes and saw that my room was a mess. Men's clothes were lying around.

My clothes were disheveled. There was white stuff in the floor and some of the bed sheets. I was processing what's happening and every second made my heartbeat faster.

I can't remember anything from last night. What the hell happened??!

Something moved beside me and I looked under the covers and it was a man with red hair who only had boxers on. I screamed my head off.

Wait. Red hair? It couldn't be.

"Karma?!!!" He opened one eye and hugged me tightly. I blushed because a hot half naked man was hugging me!

"You overslept. I've been waiting since 6. Don't worry. It's a prank. If you woke up earlier, I wouldn't reveal it but it's half past noon and I got comfy already."

Thank goodness it's a prank. Wait. Half past noon!!! It's so late!

"Let's just sleep." He gripped me tighter. "And watch this." He gave me his phone and a video played. I have a bad feeling about this.

I was right. I confessed while I was drunk and acted like a 5 year old last night! "I feel like we reenacted a scene from Kaichou wa maid-sama!." I sobbed silently.

"Oh so that's why I feel like this isn't something new."

Why me?!

A/n: That's a wrap. Thanks for reading!! Byieee~~~