And the Plot Thickens...

I wake up the next morning with Leo’s arms around me. I slither out of his arms and push my hair back into a bun and head to the bathroom for a shower. I lather my body with this tropical paradise smelling soap and I wash my face as well. When I am done with my shower, Leo is awake and watching me. I get dressed and put on some cotton shorts and a tank-top. I then hop on my computer and start browsing the web.

            “Morning.” Leo finally says to me. I peck his lips and he starts getting dressed himself. I knew that Leo had work and stuff. I didn’t mind for the most part. Leo came and he did surprise me which is nearly impossible.

            “I have work, but I’ll be back later on today.” He tells me. I turn and give him a kiss that he surely doesn’t deserve. A kiss that would make him want to stay. Leo groans and pulls away while I just smile at him.

            “See you.” I say. Leo smiles and shakes his head before leaving. I did like him and we were good together. He made my college life fun and bearable during the testing times. Leo was always the rock—when we weren’t fighting that is. We did fight a lot, but I think it was because we had similar personalities. He was a confident guy and he knew what he wanted in life. I was an outspoken girl that liked to tease all the boys.

            I let my hair fall down in curls and I touch up my lips with some lip gloss before heading to the kitchen. Leo would be gone until three probably. We actually didn’t live that far apart. He lived two counties over, but we never crossed paths until college. He worked for his father’s car wash business over the summer. I eat cereal and look at a magazine for a little bit before there is a ring. It echoes throughout the house. I answer the front door and find Wes along with three other males figures. One of them being Noah I am sure. Wes smiles at me and I trail a finger down his uniform. The other two officers stare at me like I am crazy, but Wes just rolls his eyes. This was an everyday thing with him. I was also still a little upset with him for telling on me.      

            “Good morning Officers.” I say. Wes does not waste any time giving me the rules. He and my father knew I had some interest in Noah. It wasn’t just some interest—I was completely fascinated. Noah was always the guy that I dreamt about growing up. What girl didn’t like bad boys? Wes goes through the rules basically saying that I should keep to the house and stay away from Noah. If only they knew that I have already been close to and spoken to him.

            “These two will keep you company until your father comes home.” Wes says pointing to the two guards. One of them was older—forties and the other was younger and probably easier to persuade.

            “Yes Sir!” I say saluting to him. Wes gives me a slight glare and I smirk at him. I catch a glimpse of Noah behind the officers. He was looking down at the fields.

            “I’ll show you boys to the garage.” I say. Wes takes his leave right after I wink at him. Wes may be a tattle and he may have a wife, but he was still hot.

            We walk through the house and I could feel all three pair of us on me as I led them to the back. We had the garage in the back. I couldn’t remember the last time I parked my truck in the garage. The only thing in their was my father’s unfinished Hemi. We walk across the lawn and the pass the tire swing that I used as a child. The garage was large and meant to hold four cars. My father had all the works to fix a car up, but he never had the time.

            “Alright. This is it and everything should be there. Don’t disappoint my father.” I say looking right at Noah. He looks away and smirks. The officers give me a warning look—it was like Wes was looking at me through them. I roll my eyes.