Break Ups and Make Outs

Noah came over the next day to work on the Hemi again. As he walked through the kitchen,  he eyed me and then Leo who was sitting next to me. Noah had a terrible cut above his right eye and the way he was walking told me that his ribs were probably bruised. I was hoping my father would be around to see what happened to Noah, but he was already working. 

"So that is the most dangerous criminal here?" Leo asks me. I nod once and finish the rest of my cereal. Leo takes my bowl and puts it in the sink for me.  Wes looks a little nervous as he nods to me. I want to smack him upside the head, but I need to act like I have no idea what is going on. 

"Only one officer today?" I tease Wes. He leans against the counter. He gives me a tired smile. 

"Yes. There was a breach, or a possible breach outside by the ventilating system. We need all the officers we can get." I gulp and look down. I forgot to close the hatch. "Who's this?" Wes points to Leo. 

"This is Leo, he's still in the dog house." I say with a smile. Wes shakes his hand. 

"We all are with this one." Wes says playfully. Leo laughs as well and then he puts an arm around my shoulders. I roll my eyes. It is not long until Wes leaves to go help everyone out back at the main building. One officer was good and now I would have a chance to be alone with Noah. Well that is if Leo leaves today. 

"Do you have work today?" I ask turning around to face Leo. He puts both hands on my hips and pulls me closer to him. 

"Nope. I was wondering if you wanted to go out today." Leo says before kissing my lips. I playfully bite his lower lip and then push him away. He looks at me with that lustful gleam in his eyes. I needed to talk to Noah, not go out with Leo. 

"I should stay here in case my father needs me. There might be a killer on the loose." I joke about that last part, but Leo looked a little squeamish. He does not look exactly happy about me not going.

"I am sure that your father will be fine without you." He says. I shake my head. He would be just fine without me, but I had to stay here and talk to Noah. 

"We can go another day. Leo, we have all summer long." I tell him. I wasn't even sure if I would keep Leo around that long. I really enjoyed having him around, but I was so attracted to Noah. I could keep both of them, but that would be wrong of me. 

"Fine. I'm not staying here though while a killer is possibly on the loose...Unless you can persuade me." Leo gives me his wonderful smile and that momentarily distracts me from his hands working his way up my sides. 

"So not in the mood." I whisper in his ear. Leo sighs and I myself away from him. Leo tells me that he will be back soon. He was going to hang out with his friend Tyler and Gordon whom are big trouble makers or girl chasers and cheaters. I didn't really like them all that much.

"See you later." He says and pecks me on the lips. I wave goodbye and as soon as he leaves I start to get ready. I would visit Peter later on. He would believe me if I told him about Allen. I wanted to tell my father, but that was a bad idea. Around twelve I start to head out towards the garage, but stop myself when I see Allen with two other officers. I stay in my room for a while and end up drifting off to sleep. 

I wake up and look at my cell. Leo is not home and he has not called me. It was seven in the evening. How could I sleep for so long? Noah could already be gone! I head downstairs and the house is as quiet as ever. I look out into the backyard. The garage light was still on and I saw an officer outside. I walk out to him. It was the younger one from yesterday. 

"Hello Ms. Morris." He tips his cap to me. I smile and cross my arms over my chest. 

"Where is my father?" I ask.