Chapter 5

Mike and I came back home from the Brew, I went straight to the kitchen. I put down the large coffee I ordered and took out my phone.

"Wait a second," Mike said.

"What?" I say looking up at my phone.

"You are wearing my Rosewood sweater."

A grin appeared on my face. "You didn't notice?" I joke.

"Sorry, I was focused on your gorgeous face." He replied.

"Good answer." I say going towards him. I put my hands on his shoulders while he put his hands in my waist. I leaned up and kissed his soft lips. It started from one little kiss to a more deep and passionate one that lasted a LONG time.

We heard the door slam and we quickly let go of each other.

"Hey guys." Spencer and Alison said walking in.

"Hi." Mike and I say simultaneously. I heard my phone beep and I looked at it.

"Hey, did you guys get an invite to Noel Khan's party?" I ask.

"I just got one." Mike said looking at his phone.

"Yep so did I." Ali said right after looking at her phone smiling.

"I don't know or care." Spencer said looking through the mail.

"Well I am going. Spencer come!" Alison pleaded.

"You and I at a party. No." Spencer said.

"What if I get Hanna to come? Or Aria and Emily?"

"Emily is at a swim meet in a different town and Aria is with Ezra." I mention.

Alison thought for a minute. "Have Kendall go with you."

"Ha!" I yell. "No. I'm not going. I don't feel like it and I have to catch up with school."

Alison rolled her eyes. "That leaves you and Hanna."

Spencer gave her 'death stare' to Ali. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Fine." Spencer conceded.

"Yay! I will pick you up at 8" Ali squealed and ran out of the house.

"I don't think I have ever seen her that excited for a party." Mike mentions.

"It's her first one since she's been back." Spencer tells him.

She grabbed a water from the fridge and headed upstairs.

"Nice lie about the school work." Mike winked at me.

"Mike I wasn't lying. I seriously need to catch up with school." I say grabbing my backpack.

"Okay fine." He raised his eyebrows following me into my room.

I sat at my desk and he sat at the comfy chair near my window.

"I will sit here and keep you company while you study."

He smiled an innocent smile and I chuckled and playfully rolled my eyes.
.
I sat for an hour so far and I am slowly falling asleep. I started to drift of. I looked behind me and Mike was about to sleep too. I looked back to my work.

I laid my head on the desk and closed my eyes.

Mike must have thought I was asleep because he picked me up from my chair and held me bridal style. Then he laid me on my bed. He climbed in himself and then wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled to him. I buried my face into his warm chest.

I felt him kiss my forehead and whisper,
"I love you Kendall."

And with that I drifted off to sleep.
.
Bzzzzz bzzzzz

I creaked my eyes open and heard my phone buzz on my nightstand. But I didn't feel like moving. I felt really comfortable and warm. I realized Mike was hugging me and was asleep like I was.

I slowly got out of his grip. And reached for my phone.

The phone light lit up the dark room, and caused Mike to wake up.

"Ken? What's wrong?" He asked. His voice sounded so sexy when he wakes up.

I looked at my phone and saw I got 20 texts from Alison and Hanna and 7 miss calls. 4 from Alison, 2 from Hanna and 1 from Spencer.

I didn't even bother reading the texts. I just called Alison right away and I put it on speaker for Mike to hear.

"Kendall?! Why the hell didn't you answer your freaking phone?" Ali yelled.

"I'm sorry I was sleeping.." I say

"Please tell me that Spencer is with you." She pleaded.

"No. She isn't home. She is with you..right?"

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?" She yelled.

"Alison?" I say. "What about Hanna?"

"She is here with me and we are looking for Spencer." She says apprehensively.

"I will be there in 10 minutes." I tell Alison while hopping out of bed. And with that I hang up.

"Kendall, where do you think Spencer is?" Mike asked me.

"I don't know, but I just hope she isn't with A." I say.

A/N: this is another boring chapter..but you will see what happens 😉