Chapter 24

"Goodbye Spencer. I love you." Was the last thing Melissa said in that video. Spencer was tearing again, and I felt my eyes water.

"Oh my god. Are you going to show this to the girls?" I ask

"I don't know." Spencer said wiping the tears from her face. She closed her computer and put it on her desk.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I'm not sure. Kendall I have the truth, I just...I just don't know how to use it yet. I only shared it with you because you are my sister and her sister and you deserve to know."

"Well I appreciate that, but this is the truth about Bethany, about Melissa. You need to tell the girls. They have had their eyes on Melissa for a long time and so have you."

Spencer sniffled. "I'm debating on it."

I gave Spencer a look of sympathy, and then realized..why didn't Melissa make me one or show even mention my name? I'm part of all this too..and I know she knows.

"Why are you home so late? Weren't you suppose to be back an hour ago?" Spencer asked while going into her closet.

"Well, I was on a date with Mike, but Tanner bumped in and asked to go to the police station go answer questions." I answer simply while sitting on the bed.

"What?" Spencer dropped the clothes she had in her hand.

"What..." I ask.

"What did they ask you, and what did you say?"

"They asked how I was a part of it, I just told them the story Ali told us to tell. You know? The kidnapping story. I answered everything like I would if Alison was really kidnapped."

"Why?" Spencer squealed.

"Ummm..why not?"

"We are going against Alison. We are done playing her little games and having her treat us like dolls." Spencer said going back to her closet.

"Well I didn't know!" I say putting my hands up.

"Ugh, okay whatever." Spencer said changing the subject. "Which one?" She held two different dresses in her hands. A flowery one and one with stripes.

"The stripes. It looks better on you then that flower one because that is mine." I say taking the flower dress from her hand.

"Where are you headed off to anyway?" I ask while putting the dress down on the bed.

"Tonight Toby and I have a double date with Hanna and Caleb."

"Why Hanna and Caleb?"

"Caleb is still drinking even though Hanna stopped. Hanna wants Toby to talk to Caleb."

"Ahh.." I say. "Wait, so this means I have the house to myself?" I ask.

"Yea..pretty much." Spencer said. "I need to go shower."

She left to the bathroom and I sat in her room. Tonight, I planned to stay home and just maybe relax, but I got a call that totally changed it.

"Hey, you and me tonight. Date night. No interruptions, because I know exactly where we are going." Mike said before I even said hello.

I couldn't help but blush. "Um, okay." I say.

"I love you." Then he hung up. I took the dress Spencer took from my closet and brought it to my room. I went to shower, and got changed into the casual flower dress. I went downstairs and saw Spencer who was also ready for her date.