Chapter 32

I woke up breathing in and out heavily. I was in some random room, in some random building, in some random location. I had such a headache. I sat up and rubbed my eyes as the sun hit my face. The room was empty. The floor was cold and hard, and so were the walls. I looked around, and saw another body across the room. Slowly and carefully I stood. I had no idea whose body this was. I walked closer, and once I got close enough I freaked.

"Oh my god Mike!" I yell and run to him. He was unconscious, and had blood dripping out the back of his head. The door of the room then flies open and she comes in.

"Cece?" I whisper. Slowly putting Mike's head down.

"Kendall." She said.

"What the hell?!?"

"Let me explain. Okay? I just wanted to talk to you and this was the only way I could get close to you."

"By freaking drugging me?!?! And hitting Mike with..with.."

"A brick." She said ashamed.

"How did you even drug me?"

"When you guys ordered your coffee's, I was able to drug them, but Mike took his before I could drug it. I was only able to drug yours."

"How can I even trust you after this?" I say.

"Please Kendall you can trust me. I just need to talk to you. Please."

"Okay, we can talk." I said. Cece was about to sigh in relief, but I then said "Only if we take Mike to the hospital. He is bleeding and might need stitches."

"Okay deal." She answered right away. Her and I picked Mike up and brought him into his own car.

"You took his car?" I say in annoyance.

"Relax, I didn't do anything." She answered.

I sat in the back and cradled his head, as Cece drove to the hospital. When we were driving, I found out the building I was in. I found out the room I was in. It was the abandoned building she took me to hurt me, and the room she hurt me in. I thought they were doing investigation in that room, but looks like they weren't.

Once we got to the hospital, we ran to the emergency room. The doctors and nurses took Mike in right away, and Cece and I were stuck with each other in the waiting room for now.

"Okay can we talk now?" Cece asked.

Before I could answer, a nurse called me in, "Excuse me, how do you know the patient you just brought in?"

"He's my boyfriend. His name is Mike Montgomery." I said to her in a flustered way.

"I just need you to sign a sheet, and to contact legal guardians."

"Okay." I said to her. I looked back at Cece. "We will talk, just give me a second." I told her.

.

After doing what the nurse wanted me to the do, I walked back to Cece.

"You are lucky he only is getting stitches. And that he has a concussion." I crossed my arms.

"Did you tell them he got hit with a brick?" She asked.

"No, I'm not stupid. I told them he just fell down the stairs."

"Can we talk now?" Cece asked yet again.

"Yea, but not here." I motioned her to follow me and we went in the janitors closet.

"Talk." I state.

"Okay, I know we have had a tough history-"

"You mean you abusing me, forcing me to be part of the A team, and trying to kill me multiple times?"