Chapter 25

Ahhh school. Also known as a living hell. I am so glad that I will be graduating in less than a month, which means that I will be the youngest person in the graduating class to..well graduate. It's only because I skipped a grade..yet I'm happy I did. It means I don't have to stay in this place called high school anymore.

Before lunch, I wanted to go to the bathroom quickly. I opened the door and saw Spencer, Hanna, Emily and Aria talking to..Mona?

I didn't say anything yet. I just walked in slower.

"What about her?" Hanna asked looking at me. "Ali chose her too."

"What?" I ask.

"She..is different. It's like she is all of the above." Mona said looking at me head to toe.

"What?" I ask again.

"Alison chose a specific group, to give herself a challenge. Like Spencer is the smart one, Emily is loyal, Hanna is admiring, Aria is compassionate and then you...you are all of the above. She probably wanted a bigger challenge, so She became friends with you."

I didn't expect that answer from Mona.

"What is going on?" I ask. The bell rings.

"I'll tell you later." Spencer said. Mona gave her a look.

"What? It's not like I'm telling my bed buddy." She said to her. I gave a confused look at her.

"Oh my god, okay we think Ali is A!" Emily partly yelled.

"Not to loud." Hanna shushed her.

"What?" I ask yet again.

"Stop saying what." Spencer pointed out.

"Ali is A. She took a lie detector test. Well, she volunteered." Aria told me.

"What?" I say in complete shock.

"Kendall, it isn't that hard. Alison. Is. A" Mona repeated.

"Oh my god.." I am still in shock. The bell rang.

"Thanks to you I'm late." Emily snarled and she left the bathroom.

"It's our lunch period. What's her deal?" I ask.

"She is..going through a lot right now." Spencer said.

"Yeah, well I'm starving. So I'm going to lunch. Kendall, you do not repeat this conversation to anyone, and do NOT let anyone find out I am helping you." Mona pointed out to me, and left.

"I'll see you at the table." Spencer said to me touching my shoulder. Hanna followed her.

I still had the confused look on my face.

"Still lost?" Aria asked.

I turn to her. "Yep."

"Well then, I'll fill you in."

.

I got home that day, and went straight to my room. I went straight to my laptop and opened the files I had about A. I had all the information I retrieved from the night when Spencer was in her coma and I stayed locked up in my room. I had nothing to do, but this. Anyways, before when Aria caught me up in the girls bathroom, I couldn't believe Ali was A. She couldn't be. And according to the information I had on A, she isn't. I closed my laptop and went downstairs to tell Spencer, but I only found her and Toby making out, and then back to Toby cause he looked amazing in that police uniform(Do not tell Mike or ANYONE else that I said that).

"Okay, ew. Get a room." I say.

"Relax. You do it all the time with Mike." Spencer playfully argued.