Chapter 7

I sat there in the ER with Mike, Hanna, Emily, Aria, Alison and Toby by my side. All of us were getting worried sick about Spencer.

"What if she doesn't make it.." Aria whispered.

"Don't say that." Hanna defended.

"No." I say. "What if Spencer doesn't make it? She drank and then had drugs. All of you know that if that type of mixture happens, and it isn't good. At all."

Then came silence. I looked over to Toby. His face was purple. He was sweating. I got up and sat next to him.

"Toby. Breathe." I say. He relaxed, but barely.

"Okay, I know this is bad... But if we just have hope?" I say questioningly.

"Kendall." He groaned. "You just said that she might die. I love Spencer so much that I don't want her to die as much as you do, but for once stop trying to be the nice,wise and innocent one! Cause not all of us are innocent!"

He stood up like he was going to do something to me. I stood and stepped back. Then Emily got in the middle of us.

"Both of you need to stop! Someone we all love and you two especially love is in there fighting for her life!! So sit down and relax and just shut up!!" She yelled. I never knew Emily could get so furious. I started to get scared of her.

Toby sat down, his face was red. I turned around and saw my parents come out of Spencer's room. I bolt towards them, with the others behind me.

"Mom! Dad! What is going on with Spencer?!?" I exclaim.

They were silent.

"Mom." I say grabbing her hand, with tears forming in my eyes.

"Kendall." My father started. "Why didn't you tell us Spencer started drugs again."

"What?!" I say in complete shock.

"They found a drug called GHB in her bloodstream. Why was that drug in her? Do you know anything about her taking it?" My mother raises her voice.

"No! Spencer doesn't take drugs! Not anymore! She stopped!" I yell.

"She didn't stop...Well Rehab didn't work." My mother groans.

"What is happening with Spencer?" I demand.

"I think you know.." My father said.

I thought for a second. I have heard of the drug before and it's affects, but I couldn't remember them.

"Mr and Mrs Hastings, you need to tell us what is going on with Spencer. Now." Toby said.

My dad's face turned red. It looked like he was about to hit Toby. Then I decided to say something.

"Spencer is in a coma...isn't she.." I say slowly.

Both my parents have tears suddenly rushing down their cheeks.

"Yes." They both said.

My face turned white. I felt the blood drain from my head.

A nurse called over my parents and they excused themselves while we were still there in a circle.

I leaned towards Alison (cause she was the closest one towards me) and cried. She hugged me and rubbed my back. I could hear her starting to sniffle. Everyone was crying.

"Why would Spencer take drugs again?" Aria asked to herself.

"She didn't Aria." I say. My voice suddenly turns to a whisper.

"A drugged her. A sent me a text saying he or she drugged her. All..-" I paused.

"All because of me. Because I came back. In the woods, when A couldn't kill me, I guessed he or she gave up and just went on to the next person. And Spencer was next on the list."

Hanna went towards me and hugged me along with Alison.

"It's not your fault Ken." She said. I just continued crying.

We let go and my dad tapped my shoulder. "Wren and Melissa are outside in the car waiting for you. They are taking you home."

"What?" I reply. "I'm not going home. I'm staying here!"

"Kendall Marie Hastings you are going home and that is final." His voice cracked.

I turned and went the the hospital parking lot. I wasn't going to argue with my dad now. Especially in this situation.

I saw Melissa in the passengers seat and Wren in the drivers seat. Were Wren and Melissa back together? Why all of a sudden? Everyone in the Hastings family hates Wren.. Even me.

I got into the car and it was quiet.

"Kendall," Melissa starts.

"Don't say anything. Can we just go home?" I plead.

I saw her nod to Wren and we drove off.

I felt a my phone vibrate. I opened the text.

One liar down, 5 to go. -A

I put my phone away and cried my eyeballs out.

What am I going to do? How can I keep the ones that I love safe? If Spencer going to wake up from this coma?

A/N: So very sorry that I haven't updated in a while!! I had a major writers block and couldn't think of anything! So I will try to write more, but my schedule is so hectic. Thank you guys so much for all the likes, comments and reads!!!
Kisses -E