Chapter 33

I walked into my house feeling the most relaxed. The most I have felt in a while. Mike is back from the hospital, and is resting, Spencer is on a date with Toby and I know the other girls are with Aria. Okay. Everyone is in a pretty good place. I haven't really heard from A lately. Besides that little Cece thing that happened, A has been pretty quiet.

I walked upstairs to my room, and walk past my calendar, only to walk back to it. My eyes grew bigger, as I realized Graduation is in less than a week. Less than a week.....Like WHAT?! I'm graduating....IM GRADUATING! I smiled widely to myself and plopped down on my bed. I was going to fall into a peaceful slumber, before I heard the back door shut. I rose up from the bed and walked over to my bedroom door.

"Spencer?" I asked.

"Mike actually," he said walking up the stairs.

"Mike? What are you doing here? You are suppose to be in bed, ...in your house," I told him.

"But, I wanted to be here, with you." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You drove here?" I whispered.

"Ummmm...." He said, "walked."

"That doesn't make it any better, but whatever." I laugh turning away from him. I walked towards my desk, which had a window over it. I was looking at the trees, while taking off my necklace.

"Okay so-" I turn around to talk to him, but instead I got a stabbed in my right side. I held the necklace I just took off tightly in my hand. I couldn't breathe. I felt the blood coming onto my clothes, and onto the floor. I knelt down and looked up at Mike who had the bloody knife in his hand.

"That moment when your boyfriend is A." He laughed. I just looked at him in shock and avoided his eyes, but he knelt and grabbed my jaw so I could look at him.

"Haven't you learned to never trust anyone?" He laughed evily. "To think that I actually loved you..." He smirked.

"Have a nice life Kendall...well the last two minutes of your life." He let me go, and left the room.

I lied on the floor still having trouble breathing in and out. Everything all of a sudden got blurry, and act of shock went away. I let go of the necklace in my hand. I all of a sudden felt the wound getting worse. I screamed in pain. I started to sweat, and everything become even more blurry, worse than before. I then saw a white bright light. It spread, and as it did it got brighter, and, brighter.

Then I woke up screaming and panting in and out. I looked over to my right and saw Mike standing right next to me. I looked at my surroundings and saw that I was in the hospital, but to support Mike, who was in a hospital because he got a concussion and stitches. I look down, and saw that I was never stabbed. That was a dream. And It was the worst dream ever.

"Kendall, what the hell happened?" Mike asked touching my arm, but I flinched.

I can tell you what happened. I had another A dream. One of the many A dreams I have had this month. Where A tries to kill me, but this time, A was you, Mike. Why did I dream that?!

"Umm, bad dream." I lied to Mike.

"No kidding, you kept turning, and sweating and kept repeating the word no."

"Oh." I said. I sat up from the chair and realized Mike wasn't in his bed, "lets get you back in bed,"

"Well, I don't need to. I am going home."

"What?!" I said.

"Yea.." He said. "They said I was free to go."

"Where's Spencer?"