Chapter 29

I saw her dead cold body in the coffin. She was missing, and then magically shows up. She played games with us even when she was dead. I blame her for all of this. I blame her for this war between Ali and I. I blame her for putting me in Radley. I blame her for making life a living hell. It was her fault all this A crap happened. It started with her. It started with Mona.

I look away from Mona's face, and look around the room. So many people were here. And a lot were wrecked because of her. Especially Hanna. Mona was her BFF since Ali disappeared. I felt bad for the poor thing.

"There are a lot of people here." Spencer came up to me with her arms crossed.

"Yea well she was popular I guess."

"But, Mona was that insane bitch that would roam around to torture all of Rosewood."

"Just like Ali?" I snark. Spencer gave me a disappointing look and just walked away.

I rolled my eyes and turned around to see someone under a black vail staring at me. I look at this mysterious person questioningly and then turn around to find someone, someone other than Spencer.

"Aria!" I whisper.

"Yea?" She asked.

"Who is that over there? In the black vail?" I ask pointing.

Aria looked over and her mouth slightly opened, like she was going to say something. Yet she hesitated. "Oh my god"

"What Aria?" I ask. I was clueless at the moment.

"Round up the others, I am going to get Hanna. I nodded and went to grab Emily and Spencer. Once I did, I lead them to where Aria and Hanna were.

"Whats going on?" Emily whispered.

"Look." Aria said pointing her head at a certain direction.

"Oh my god, Black Vail." Spencer said.

"Um, who is that?" I ask, but was ignored.

"Should we find out who it is?" Hanna asked.

"Who is that?" I ask again.

"The actual funeral is about to start." Spencer said. They obviously weren't going to answer my question, so I just walked away. I went walking back to where I was sitting before, but the black vail caught my eye. It was like he/she was watching me and then walked away. Did they want me to follow?

I followed the black vail anyways, and once I was about to leave the church, I bumped into...her.

"Kendall? Where are you going? The funeral is the other way." Alison snarked.

"Okay, Ali listen to me. I will forgive you for everything and totally forget this whole A theory I have on you if you just come with me."

"To where?"

"I'm following black vail." I whisper.

"Okay. I'll come." She agreed. I looked around and spotted black vail hiding behind a building.

I motion Alison to follow me and we go to that exact building, Then up the street, and then made a right.

"Why are we here?" Alison asked.

I knew exactly where we were. This was the abandoned building that Cece took me to once she blackmailed me into the A team.

"I'm-" I stutter. "I'm not sure."

Ali put a hand on my shoulder. "Let's do this." She tried to comfort me, I smiled a small smile and we walked inside the building.

"Any sign of this black vail person?"

"Nope." I answer her.

We walked up the steel stairs. There were different doors leading to different rooms.

"Which door?" Alison asked.

I looked over at the door that lead to...that room. By that room I mean that room where I was abused by Cece, who apparently is trusted even though she did all that terrible stuff to me.

"That one." I point. We slowly walk to the door. It was slightly open and I lightly pushed it. The door creaked open.

I look over at Alison.

"After you." She said. I rolled my eyes and stepped into the room. I looked around the sun-lit room and it seemed pretty normal at first. Until I saw the bodies,

"AHHHHHHHHH" I screeched at the top of my lungs. I started bawling tears and looked at Alison who was in shock. She hugged me and I started to freak out.

Those dead bodies were my parents. The parents who adopted me from Veronica and Peter. The parents that died in that car crash. The parents who have raised me all my life. Their bodies were there right in front of me. Their bodies are suppose to be in a grave in FREAKING CALIFORNIA

Ali walked away from me and picked up something from the floor.

"I will kill you. Like I did to them. -A" She read.

The tears bursted out again. How did A dig them up? How did A get the bodies from California to Rosewood? How is this happen? Why did this happen?

A/N: thank you guys for voting, commenting and reading! Keep doing all of that! You guys motivate me to write everyday so Thank You So Much!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Kisses -E