Chapter 11

~2 Days later~

Alison's POV

I walked into school. Whispers were surrounding me. I've been in school for 2 months, and they are still talking about how I "came back from the dead". And it is SO annoying.

While ignoring all the whispers, I walk towards our usual table out in the courtyard at school.

I sat next to Emily while Hanna and Aria were ranting about something.

"Where is Kendall and Spencer?" I ask interrupting them.

"Not here yet. All I know is that Kendall has to drive Spencer here. Their parents won't let Spencer drive for a while." Hanna answered.

"Good." I say while taking a bottle of pills out of my purse.

"You took it?" Hanna said.

"Yes. Of course I did."

"Wait, I'm so confused.." Aria said.

"Emily told me about last night, but what does this have to do with anything?"

"A lot. Hanna and I went to Melissa's car while Emily and Kendall were in the Inn. I found this in there."

"Why?" Emily asked.

"Why what?" Hanna asked.

"Why would Melissa have that? Is she speeding? Did she buy it for Spencer?"

"Is Spencer taking drugs again?" Hanna asked paranoid.

"No! Kendall told me A drugged her that night. Spencer doesn't take drugs anymore." I say calming them down.

"If we find out who was with Melissa-"

"Hey Kendall! Hey Spencer!" Aria said loudly.

That was my signal to shut up and talk more about this subject later.

Kendall's POV

"Hey guys."

I say sitting down next to Ali.

"Where's Spencer?" She asks.

"She should be coming now." I say.

I turn around and Spencer slowly walks towards us. I could tell she was uncomfortable.

"She won't be the same." I heard Aria whisper before Spencer arrived.

"Hey! How are you feeling?" Emily asked.

"Fine." Spencer smiled slightly.

"We should start heading to class." Hanna says.

We all stand and start walking to class. We were all giggling as a group until we overheard snickers and laughing.

I turned around and saw two girls. Their names were Sam and Lauren. Ugh, how much I hate them. They thought they were really smart and athletic. They think they are the best of the best. Which they are so not. They are snobby and annoying and cruel at times.

"I can't believe she came back." Lauren said.

"Who?" Asked Sam.

"Spencer."

"Oh yeah, and she is hanging out with that slut. What's her name?"

"Alison. The former queen bee." Lauren says.

"I bet Spencer is hooked again. She is so desperate." Sam finally says, causing me to lose my temper.

Loudly enough so they could hear me, I said to Alison,