Chapter 34

I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a light blue sweetheart short natural waist beaded lace dress on. I had white heels , my hair was curled, and I had the perfect amount of makeup on. I smiled at myself. I haven't felt this beautiful in such a long time.
Honestly, I think I am ready for Prom.

"Hey." I saw Spencer come into my room. I turned and looked at her. She looked beyond stunning. She created a long elegant silhouette by wearing a black sweetheart dress with jewels laced on the side cut outs and back.

"Hi." I said back to her.

"You look gorgeous."

"As do you."

"Well, just came in to say that Mike and Toby are here.And I think we should go down together."

"Okay." I said. She held out her hand and I took it. We were about to walk down but I totally forgot something.

"Wait, I need to get something. Go down without me."

"Okay." She answered confused. I turned back to my room. Before I go to Prom, I needed something special that I forgot to put on. My mother's diamond locket that I found just a few weeks ago. I wear it everyday, and only take it off to shower, and when I did today, I forgot to put it back on. I quickly clipped it on, and walked downstairs.

I saw Spencer with Toby smiling and having him put on her corsage, and then I looked over at Mike, who slightly gaped once he saw me.

"What?" I tease putting my arms around his neck.

"How can someone as beautiful as you, choose someone like me?"

I smiled and giggled.

"Okay, hey. Prom is in about to start. We need to go. Like now." Spencer said trying to be punctual.

"Okay okay." I say grabbing my wallet. Mike took my hand and put on my corsage, and we went off to Prom.
.
We walked into the gym, and lets say, it was packed. The theme of this year's Prom was Night Under the Stars. So obviously, there were stars everywhere. The gym was covered in silver and blue, the stars hanging around would sparkle, and the moonlight would shine in through the gym windows. There were different places to do different things. Like a snack table, a photo booth, and then there was Music blasting, and everyone was dancing. Within minutes, Mike and I lost Toby and Spencer.

"Would you like to dance?" Mike offered his hand.

"Gladly." I said taking his hand. We walked over to the dance floor and danced our hearts out. We saw Hanna and Caleb together, along with Emily, Paige, Aria and Alison. Spencer and Toby eventually came to us, and we were all talking, and laughing. I heard my phone beep, and I took it out of my wallet.

Rm.214. Go alone. -C

C? As in Cece? I was curious. But going alone? That was not an option. Who knows what she will do? But then again, she might have information to tell me...but Spencer would kill me if she found out that I went to go see Cece. I kept on debating myself, until someone said something.

"Kendall? You alright?" Hanna asked.

"Yea yea. Um, I need to go to the bathroom. Be right back." I tell Mike and the others. I lightly jog to the hallways of the school. I go upstairs to the second floor and go to room 214. I open the classroom door, and see Cece standing there. Closing the door, I say to her,

"What the hell are you doing? Why the hell did you call me a week ago, and have a piercing scream answer me instead of your voice?!"

"Thats what I came to tell you about." She started. She turned, and took off her jacket, showing a burn that expands around her shoulder blade.