Chapter 6

Mike and I ran into Noel Khan's house and it was FULL of people. People were drinking, making out in corners, playing beer pong and being just plain stupid. Thank god I didn't go.

"So you did come." Noel said coming towards me. "Alison said you guys decided not to come."

You could smell the liquor in his breath. Mike wrapped his arm protectively around me.

"Yes we did. Now will you excuse us, we are going to enjoy the party." Mike stated to Noel.

We walked away and I stopped I front of Mike.

"Protective much?" I say to him with a smile.

"Yep. For the girl I love." He smiles as then kissed me.

We let go and went around looking for Alison and Hanna and even Spencer.

I spotted Alison and ran for her.

"Where the hell is Spencer?" I say basically yelling over the loud music.

Ali shrugged her shoulders. Hanna came running towards us.

"Please tell me you guys have seen Spencer?" Hanna yells to Mike and I.

"We haven't! Where is the last place you saw her??" Mike yelled.

"On her phone in the backyard."

"She called me." I say to myself.

"WHAT?" Ali yelled.

I looked up at her. I checked the call time of Spencer's call. 11:00. It's 11:30 now.

"How long has she been missing?" I say to Alison and Hanna.

"Almost an hour!" They say together.

She is in trouble.

"Mike and I are going to check outside." I say, grabbing Mike's hand.

"Why don't you guys look around the house again?" Mike suggests. We nod and go our separate ways.

Mike and I go outside. It's only a little backyard and then a whole bunch of woods.

"Do you think Spencer is in.." I start, but then I stop myself.

"Time to find out." Mike says. We walked into the woods, looking around for any sign of Spencer.

I stop in front of a tree.

"Kendall?" Mike asks.

"Spencer was here." I whisper. I go towards the tree and pick up the necklace right next to it.

,It's Spencer's locket. I gave it to her when I came back from California to show her that we will be sisters forever." I feel my eyes water.

Mike hugs me and then turns to call Alison and Hanna.

While he is talking on the phone, I looked around to see if there were any other clues of Spencer. I moved a couple of feet ahead. I looked behind each tree, looking for anything Spencer related.

Then I dropped down on my knees and found the most horrifying thing in my life. I started balling tears. Mike must of heard me, because he ran towards me. Then he saw what I saw.

"Spencer!!!" I yell standing up and running towards her. She was unconscious. I checked her pulse and it was beating at an extremely low rate. Tears kept rushing out of my eyes.

"MIKE DO NOT JUST STAND THERE! CALL 911!" I yell through my tears

"Please Spencer. Pleas stay alive. PLEASE!!" I yell.

Minutes later, Alison and Hanna came with paramedics behind them. Mike took my shoulders and basically pried me off of Spencer.

Paramedics swooped her onto a gurney. I tried reaching for her, but I was being held back. So, I just sat on my knees on the grass continuously crying. I held her locket in my hand and brought it to where my heart was. I feel a text on my phone.

I know what you're afraid of. Next time, you should really stay away. Kisses -A

I froze. I felt my face become red. I felt tense. My clenched my fists.

A did this. A finally found out what I was afraid of.

I was afraid of losing my sister.

A/N: cliffhanger!! I will try to update as much as I can, but the closer it gets to JUNE, the busier I get. Keep writing all of those great comments and keep liking. They really motivate me to write. THANK YOU!!!!

Kisses -E