Chapter 2: Intro !

You sighed,finding your way to your designated classroom with Saitteki. The class Cresent Moon. "Are you sure you know where to go ?" Saitteki asked. "That blue guy said it's around here !" You said. Yep,you met a blue guy named Sid. "Aish. But you suck at—" "Excuse you,what was that ?" You stopped,then turned to look at him. He blinked,then slightly laughed. "Oh,nothing~!" He answered. You just kept a straight face,then continued dragging him again. "You always keep a straight face…"  He thought with a sigh.

You turned right when she saw a door,then blinked. "Nope." You said,then walked back. You went to various places. Library,cafeteria,rooftop,infirmary,gym,library again,entrance door,infirmary again… And it circled for almost 1 hour. "I'm freaking tired !" Saitteki exclaimed,laying on the ground. "Stand up ! We'll be— Ooooh I think I FINALLY found it !" You smiled,dragging him. Saitteki sighed. "If you just turned left 53 minutes ago,we shouldn't have got lost…" He mumbled. "Shut. Up. Sucker." You said sternly as he stood up,scratching the back of his head. You were about to knock on the door when you heard a familiar voice.

"I am Blackstar,the biggest star in the whole wide world !
I will surpass god and no one can stop me from doing it !
I am Blackstar,I can defeat you with just one—"

The voice stopped,and you gasped as you saw the owner of the voice. Yep,it's Mr. Monkey. But behind him is a girl with black,ponytailed hair. "You again ?" You blinked,looking at Blackstar. Blackstar looked at you,then chuckled. "Oh,hello miss skill-reader ! Why are you here ? Are you looking for me to get my autograph ?" He bragged,pointing at himself. The girl behind him sighed,slightly bowing and mouthing an apology.

"No. I'm going to classes. And besides,autographs like yours are nonsense." You said with a straight face,then knocked on the door. "And another thing. Don't call me with that nickname. It sucks." You added,before a man with glasses and… Stitches around his face,lab coat,shirt,pants and shoes opened the door. And the other surprising part ? He has a screw sticking from his head. "Oh. You must be tho new students… You two are 15 minutes late. Any reason why ?" He asked.

"Uh… We got lost." Saitteki said. The guy just nodded,twisting the screw. His head went to look at Mr. Monkey,then sighed. "You two are late also." He asked. The girl sighed. "I'm very sorry." She said,bowing down. Mr. Monkey just crossed his arms. "Well… Since you both are late,go to your seats. I'll introduce the new students." The guy with stitches said,leading you and Saitteki in. Blackstar went in,sitting on his seat with the girl.

"Okay,class. Settle down. I'm going to introduce the transfers." Stitches said. Everyone quieted down,then looked at the bored. "This is (y/n),and this her partner,Saitteki,who is a…" He looked at you. "Katana." You answered. "There. Katana." He cleared his throat. "Hi !" Saitteki smiled. People replied with hi's,mostly girls. You just sighed then kept an emotionless face.

Saitteki sweatdropped. "Uh… She wants to say hi." He said. You shot him a glare. "I never said anything like that." You sternly said,hitting his head. Everyone made choruses of "Oohhhh"s and "Owww"s. Saitteki grumbled,scratching his head. "Enough with the noise,or you'll all be dissected." He grinned. Everyone immediately quieted down,except for Mr. Monkey. "HAHA ! Ms. Skill-reader ! Sit beside your god ! I'm sure you will have a good time sitting with a star like me !" He chuckled loudly. "I don't want to sit with a monkey like you. I'd rather prefer a symmetry freak." You said with a straight face. Suddenly,the door opened,revealing a male wearing a black suit,with white stripes. His hair had three white stripes on the left. "Symmetry you say ?" He said with a smile,as two other girls followed him behind. They wear the same red blouses that exposed their navels,the short haired blond wearing shorts,and the long haired one wearing jeans. They both wore the same hats. "Kid,you're late again." Stitches said. "Nope. I'm just in time. 8:00." He smiled,then went to his seat. The girl with the short hair laughed,her bubbly eyes staring at him as she followed. The other just sighed.

"Well… Nope. Sorry,I never thought anyone would care." You huffed. "Uhm… Professor…" Saitteki blinked,as the teacher looked at him. "Stein." He said. Saitteki cleared his throat. "Professor Stein. Where can we sit ?" He asked politely. Stein looked around,then glanced at a girl with ash blonde pigtails and green eyes. "Sit beside Maka." He pointed out. You just nodded,then dragged Saitteki to the seat. You sat beside the girl,and Saitteki on your other side.

"Aish… This will be a really loooooooooooong day…" You thought.