Chapter 21: "Then she-"

[To your place…]

"Here it comes !" Saitteki warned. You were about to stab it's face when it disappeared. "Huh…" You blinked. "Watch out !" Saitteki yelled,but before you even turned around,the centipede-like's hand already stabbed through your stomach. "(y/n) !" Saitteki yelled. You slightly coughed,then slowly raised the katana. You pulled the sharp hand off of your stomach,ignoring the pain as you turned around,stabbing it's face and swiping upwards. It sliced the kishin egg's face in half,then it died,turning into a red soul. You used Saitteki to help you stand as you grabbed it,panting. "Are you okay ?" He asked. "I'm fine…" You mumbled.

"So (y/n) was cheerful before…?" Your eyes shot wide as you heard Blackstar's thoughts. "Sh*t…" You mumbled,before taking Saitteki and running to the wall. "What's wrong ?" Saitteki asked. "He can't hear my thoughts cause I'm the only one who can let him… He can't figure the truth out !" You yelled in your mind as you used your wavelength to make a hole in the wall. "I won't let him leave me like people did before."

"Then she—"

Your uncle got interrupted as you made the hole in the wall. He was about to tell your darkest secret to Blackstar. But he's planning on telling it the other way around. He was plannind to lie and keep the fact that you killed him,making it look like you're the bad person. But the truth is he did nothing but to make your life miserable. Him and your father even tried to rape you. "(y-y/n) ?" Blackstar looked at you,startled. Ace started to stutter,looking at Blackstar to finally tell the "truth". "Then she—" "SHUT THE F*CK UP !" You raged then ran to your uncle,swinging the katana and chopping his head off. Giving him an instant death and turning to a red soul.

Blackstar watched in awe as you released Saitteki's katana handle. The blood loss from your wound started having effect,making you see black spots around your sight. "(y/n) !" Blackstar yelled as you felt arms catch you,then everything went black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"(y/n)'s mother died after giving birth to her. Making her father depressed,and seeing her as a peasant in his life. But still,he tried loving her with all his heart. (y/n) got angry when she knew that her father won't let her go to school like the other kid's,so she carried that anger in her heart until she grew tired of her father. Then she—" Then you got in from the wall then chopped his head dead.

That happening was stuck in Blackstar's mind. "Then she what ? What's next ?" He asked in disappointment in his mind. He was sitting beside you,deep in thought. "But… He's an enemy. I'm sure he's just trying to lure me…" He thought. "But what if it's true…? Agh ! This thing is sooo confusing !" He grumbled in his mind. He just sighed. "(y/n)'s my friend… Maybe that doctor's just lying. I'm sure she won't lie to me." He smiled. He got startled when he saw you move,your eyes starting to open.

You squinted as the the light met your eyes. "Finally,you're awake…" Blackstar smiled in relief. You looked at him,then sat up. As soon as you did,a sharp pain went through your wound,making you flinch. Blackstar quickly laid you down,sighing. "Stay down… Your wound just got stitched. It's still sore…" He said. You just nodded,sighing.

"What happened ?" You asked. "Well… After you chopped that doctor's head off… You passed out due to blood loss. So we three brought you back here." Blackstar said. You sighed. "What did the doctor tell you ?" You asked again. He cleared his throat,then mimicked his voice.

"(y/n)'s mother died after giving birth to her. Making her father depressed,and seeing her as a peasant in his life. But still,he tried loving her with all his heart. (y/n) got angry when she knew that her father won't let her go to school like the other kid's,so she carried that anger in her heart until she grew tired of her father. Then she—" He shrugged. "Then you entered and killed him." He explained. You clenched your fists under the blanket. "Liar.." You thought. "Do you… Believe his sentence ?" You asked. Blackstar blinked,then held a big grin. "Of course not. I trust you." He smiled.

You felt guilt pierce your chest as he said the last sentence. "I trust you." You thought.

"Are you still going to believe me once I tell you the real truth ?"