Chapter 16: A katana vs. A star ?

"OF COURSE I'D—" You blinked,realizing what he just said. You slightly blushed,then made a fist then punched his face. "STOP THIS SH*T,STAR-HEAD !" You yelled. Blackstar groaned,stumbling backwards to the other side of the sofa. You stood up with an irritated look. "I'm going to bed." You huffed,then went to you and Saitteki's room,slamming the door. Blackstar laughed,sitting up as he watched you. He scratched his head,holding his cheek with his other hand as he slightly shrugged.

"What if it's true ?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You woke up from the heavy weight you felt on your body. You yawned,opening your eyes to see what it is. "Hey (y/n)." Blackstar chuckled,pinning you on the bed. You blinked,then tried to sit up. "What the hell ?! GET OFF !" You yelled. He laughed then poked your nose. "You hate being poked as an alarm. So I'll just pin you down so I don't receive a morning punch from you if I wake you up." He grinned.

"Oi. Blackstar. What's taking you so lo—" Kid blinked,seeing the scene as he peeked from the door frame. He looked startled,as you both looked at him. "O-oh… Sorry if i—" "HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY ! IT ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE !" You yelled before kneeing Blackstar's sensitive part,then kicked him off of the bed. Blackstar landed on the ground,holding his (you know what. XD) as he yelped in pain. You quickly sat up,glaring at Blackstar. "Hey. What's with that crash ?" Saitteki peeked behind Kid.

"Uh… Blackstar was on top of (y/n) when I took a look at the room…" Kid mumbled. "He pinned me to the bed cause he didn't want to have a morning punch from me. So I kneed "that part"." You sternly said then stood up,walking out of that room. Blackstar continued on ranting about how painful it is. But you just ignored him then went to eat breakfast.

After breakfast,you all decided to go home. Saitteki walked with you,holding both of your bags. "Finally…" You sighed. Saitteki blinked. "It was fun right ?" Saitteki smiled. "Well… The coaster was fun… I kinda laughed at it." You looked at him. Saitteki blinked. "What… So he already made her laugh… Darn." He thought. "But what I freaking hate is the fact that Blackstar was irritating me all the time." You huffed,crossing your arms. "Well… Tsubaki was nice so it wasn't that boring." He shrugged.

[At Blackstar's…]

"I had fun !" Blackstar chuckled,holding their bags with just one hand. "I agree." Tsubaki smiled. "It was funny how (y/n) always get annoyed at the things I do. She always end up punching my face !" He laughed. Tsubaki sweatdropped. "You're supposed to be upset cause she punches you,right ?" She blinked. "At least,she notices me ! I'm sure even now,she's still annoyed. That means I'm in her mind." He proudly said. Tsubaki just laughed. "Clever." She thought.

TIME SKIP TO MONDAY BROUGHT BY KID'S SANZU RIVER SHOT :3

"HAHA ! BLACKSTAR'S HERE !" Blackstar yelled. "Not this sh*t again…" Saitteki grumbled. "Hey (y/n) ! Classes for girls are starting… Let's go." Maka smiled. You blinked,looking at him. "Classes for girls ?" You asked. "Well… Ms. Marie has one." Maka shrugged. You just shrugged also,then went with her. "See ya later,Sai !" You yelled,before walking away with Maka. "See ya later (y/n) !!!" Blackstar yelled. You just rolled your eyes.

"Hey Blackstar… Can I talk to you ?" Saitteki asked. He blinked,then nodded. "Sure." He shrugged. He went to the forest with him,then Saitteki stopped when they're far from the school. "Let me get this straight. Do you like (y/n) ?" He asked,looking at Blackstar's eyes. Blackstar blinked,then crossed his arms.

"So what if I do ?" He said sternly. Saitteki gave him a glare. "I'm just letting you know. I met her first." Saitteki shoved his hands in his pockets. "I am her partner. And she's mine. I don't share." Saitteki said. Blackstar raised an eyebrow,smirking. "Why would you need to share ? I can just steal her from you." Blackstar snickered. "I'm the one who will surpass god. I'm sure she'll prefer someone as big as me than a weak katana like you." He said. Saitteki glared,gritting his teeth.

"You wanna go ? Fine. May the best man win,b*tch." He said. Blackstar just chuckled. "You'll regret picking a fight with me." He said,starting to walk. He paused,before looking at him. "No offense but.. She's a goddess. And a goddess is destined to be with a god like me. Not to a puny weapon who thinks he's stronger than I am." He gave him a glare. "And another one." He added,before continuing his walk. Saitteki just watched.

"I'm a part of the star clan. I'll do anything for something I want. Especially when it comes to (y/n)."