Chapter 37: Sorries

Everyone was eating Tsubaki's cooking outside,saying that they'll stay for an hour before leaving. "You're really good at cooking." Maka commented. Tsubaki just smiled. "Thanks." She shrugged. "Hey… When is Blackstar going to eat ? We're already on our seconds." Soul sighed. Tsubaki sighed also. "It looks like he's still blaming himself from what happened to (y/n)…" She sighed. "We know that… But he has to eat." Kid added. "Yep ! Food is the energy charger !" Patti giggled. Liz sighed. "This isn't the time for laughing and stuff,Patti…" She sighed. "I'll just bring some food for him inside." Tsubaki stood up then stepped inside,holding a plate of food. "Blackstar,eat some food first…" She sighed,leaning against the door frame. Blackstar just sat beside you,shaking his head and resting his head on your bed. "Later…" He mumbled. "But you've been saying that three times now… When are you going to eat ?" She asked.

"I don't have my appetite at the moment…" He mumbled. Tsubaki just sighed,then placed the plate on the side table. "Eat this when you're already hungry,okay ?" She smiled. "I'll let you stay overnight. I brought some of your clothes along." Tsubaki patted his head. Blackstar looked at her,slightly smiling. "Okay.." He grabbed the plate then started eating. "See ? That means you just wanted to stay… You idiot,you should've told me earlier." She slightly laughed. "Sorry." He shrugged.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Everyone left and went back to their homes,except for Blackstar of course. Saitteki didn't came back after what he said. "Where should I sleep here…" He mumbled,looking around,scratching his head. He slightly laughed. "See ? I'm so stupid,I didn't realize I don't have a place for myself to sleep on…" He sighed,looking at you. Normally you'll just punch his face or kick his ass if you're annoyed or he's being an idiot. It was kind of… Weird if you'd just lay down there and won't even move.

"Hey… I know you can hear me…" He scratched his head. "So I just want to let you know…" He sighed. "I'm sorry. I never meant to call you those. I know it made you feel sad…" He frowned. "So please,wake up.. I'm waiting for your answer..." He sighed,then sat beside you. "Guess I'll sleep here." He shrugged.

It was already 12:00 in the midnight. Blackstar still can't sleep,so he just plugged in his earphones then played some music to his self. The music played acoustic guitars. The song was kind of familiar,but Blackstar can't remember what the title is. So he just shrugged.

"This time,this place

Misused,mistakes"

Blackstar blinked as the lyrics were heard. "This is…" He mumbled.

"That song I used to dance with (y/n)…"