Chapter 11: Secret-revealing time !

"Huh ? Oh…" Saitteki sighed. "Uhm… Truth or Dare Saitteki ?" Tsubaki asked. "Dare me." Saitteki answered. Tsubaki paused. "Hmm… What should I dare…" She mumbled. Blackstar smirked,placing an arm around Tsubaki. "You don't know how ? Don't worry ! Pass it to me ! A star like me is worthy for that !" Blackstar chuckled loudly. Tsubaki blinked,then smiled. "Okay."

"YAHOOOOOO~!" Blackstar chuckled. Saitteki just watched him. "Again with this star-head…" He thought. Yep,he secretly hated him since he started getting close to you. "I dare you to hug the girl you love !" Blackstar pointed a finger at him. Saitteki froze,slightly glancing at (y/n),who was busy trying to figure out how to change the wallpaper of her phone. "Hell. No." He stated. Blackstar blinked. "Psh… Then just tell us one of your secrets." Blackstar grinned. "I never knew this idiot is good at dares…" Soul said. Patti giggled,hugging her girraffe stuff toy. "Maybe he learned somewhere !" She suggested,laughing.

"Psh. Shut up." Blackstar sighed. "Do it ! Tell us a secret of yours." He looked at Saitteki. Saitteki sighed. "Well… I'm… Afraid of heights…" He mumbled. Everyone blinked,then laughed. "You are ? I didn't expect that !" Blackstar chuckled. "Well… Blackstar can't sleep with the lights off." Tsubaki giggled. Blackstar looked at her,pouting. "Tsubaki ! How dare you betray your god ?!" He whined. Everyone laughed. "Scaredy cat !" Soul teased. "Shut. Up." Blackstar said.

You looked at him,smirking. "So you can't sleep in the dark…" You chuckled. "No one can prove that !" He retorted. "I can. One time we were sleeping in the house and the electricity was cut off because of a storm. And you just laid there all night cause you can't sleep." Tsubaki smiled. Blackstar gasped. "Tsubaki !" He yelled.

"Let's cancel this spin the bottle. Let's reveal everyone's secrets !" Maka said,setting the bottle aside. You froze,looking at them. "What if…" You thought. "No. Even Saitteki doesn't know. I guess I'm safe…" You mentally sighed. "Okay. Maka's book is her diary,which contains stuff about how her day goes. The secret ? It has my name on every page." Soul smirked. Maka blushed,grabbing her book and chopping him a lot of times. "That's not true !" She yelled.

"Let me see !" Blackstar grabbed her book,then scanned the pages. He chuckled before Maka grabbed it back. "It does !" Blackstar declared. Everyone started teasing her with Soul. "S-shut up !" She whined. "Do you like Soul ?" Liz asked. "No ! It's just that he's my partner and he's with me all the time…" Maka sighed. Everyone just laughed.

"I'M BACK !" Kid yelled,slowly sitting near them. "How's the frames ?" Soul asked. "T-tilted…" He answered. "Good !" Soul laughed. "Oooookay ! My turn. Soul is hiding sexy magazines under his drawer !" Maka smirked. Soul's face flushed red. "H-hey ! How did you know that ?!" He looked at her.

"I was putting your folded clothes in your drawer when I saw it." Maka laughed. "Perv !" Liz commented. "S-shut up ! I'm a guy. Everyone normally does that !" He said,crossing his arms. Everyone laughed again. "Tsubaki !" Blackstar looked at her. "As revenge for embarrassing your god,I'm telling them one secret !" He smirked. Tsubaki blinked. "Uh… Okay ?" She shrugged. Blackstar grinned. "Tsubaki has sexy undies in her drawer." Blackstar smirked. Everyone blinked,looking at Tsubaki. Her face flushed red in embarrassment,looking down shyly. "W-w-well… A-a friend gave them as a birthday present… A-and she'll be sad if I don't use it so…" Tsubaki scratched her head. "Let me guess…" Maka sighed. "Blair ?" She blinked. Tsubaki looked at her,then nodded.

"I knew it !" Maka laughed. "My turn ! Do you know that Kid hugs a small,teddy version of Lord Death when he sleeps ?" Liz said. Kid froze,then started whining. "What the hell's with you ?! I don't have that !" Kid said. Patti stood up,giggling. "I'll prove it !" Patti chirped,running to Kid's room. "H-hey !" Kid looked at her. Patti got back,holding a Lord Death stuff toy. "Tada~!" Patti giggled. It was cute. "P-patti ! Go put Mr. Death back in his sleep !" Kid yelled. Everyone looked at him. "Mr… Death…?" Everyone said in unison. Then Blackstar laughed. "Your name suits you,KID !" He chuckled. "S-shut up !" He grumbled.

"My turn~! When we were still in the streets,Sis took a bullet for me. And the scar's still in her back." Patti chirped,hugging Liz tightly after she placed Mr. Death on Kid's head. "Aww… That's so sweet." Tsubaki smiled. "Yeah." Saitteki agreed. Liz just smiled. "Don't bring the past up Patti." She patted her head.

"Who's turn is it ?" You plainly asked. "MINE !" Kid said. "Patti has a crush in that zoo keeper in the Death Zoo and Liz has a crush on someone around here !" Kid quickly stated. Everyone blinked. "Who is it ?!" Blackstar asked. Patti laughed. "It's—" "SHUSH PATTI !" Liz covered her mouth. "Well… It's private ! No one should know except them !" Liz huffed. "Oh ? Okay." Saitteki pouted. "Too bad." Soul sighed. Liz just crossed her arms after letting go of Patti. Patti just played with her girraffe.

"So… Saitteki's secret is revealed… It's your secret next now (y/n) !"