Bonus chapter~

OOOKAY ! So this is ten facts about me while in the process of writing this story ! :D Enjoy~

Me: I'll go first ! You guys should follow ! *clasps hands together* Fact #1: At the first time I watched Soul Eater,I hate Blackstar's egotistical attitude. *makes a peace-sign* But as time went by,I slowly started to like him :3 (Mainly because of that one-shot of Blackstar x reader about best friends :D I also fangirled in that. Haha) Oh,note. (KID IS THE FIRST. BLACKSTAR'S JUST SECOND. SOUL IS FOR MAKA. SHUSH,DON'T TELL THEM !)

Maka: *closes book* Okay. I'll go next. *clears throat* Fact #2: Althea-chan thought of cancelling this story at first,thinking it'll suck. But she accidentally confirmed the publish button of that A/n in her one-shots book about the announcement,so she had no choice. ("AUTHOR'S DAMN NOTE ! XD" part in Soul Eater One-shots ! :D book.)

Me: Hai~! Hai~!

Soul: This is so uncool… *sigh* Fact #3: Saitteki's last name,Usatara,is the surname of a roleplay character. The character's full name is "Dioking Usatara",Althea's rp character's first meister.

Me: Yep ! I roleplay too :3

Blackstar: YAHOOOOOOOO~! My turn ! *smirks* Fact #4: She spends almost all day in Wattpad (No wonder,she updates like Flash. XD)

Tsubaki: *smiles,pointing a finger out* Fact #5: Althea-chan sucks at Blackstar and Patti-chan's attitudes. So in some of her one-shots,(except for the Blackstar x readers though. XD) they both have short and idiotic lines. Also answers why she didn't put a lot of fighting scenes in this story cause she thinks Blackstar's out of character.

Blackstar: Hey ! *pouts*

Me: *sweatdrops* Gomen~

Liz: Kid ! It's your turn !

Kid: NO ! Mine's fact #8 !

Liz: *sighs* whatever… *smiles* Fact #6: Aria's character is based on a picture Althea saw in facebook. A picture of a girl with white hair and green eyes,holding scissors. There's where she took her "scissor-stabbing" stuff.

Me: Credits to it's owner !

Patti: Yaaaay~! My turn ! :3 Fact #7: The attitude of the reader in this story is kinda similar to Althea's attitude. Rude,punches people's shoulders when pissed and annoyed,sucks at dances,doesn't wear dresses,and brave when it comes to haters. She can just outstand them with just one snap :3

Liz: Uh… Patti… Actually,the last one,the brave thing to haters… That was just in her imagination. *sweatdrops*

Me: Uh… Hehe ^^;

Kid: Finally ! *clears throat* Fact #8: "Mr. Death" (my stuff toy in that sleep over chapter) came from some other Soul Eater fanfic. She can't remember what story,but she thought it's cute so she added it here.

Me: Credits to her also ! :3

Saitteki: Heh. Fact #9,Thea-chan sees me wearing glasses in some of the scenes while writing chapters,including that "Rivalry got worse" chapter. She thinks it's cool for me to have glasses ;)

Me: Kid's cooler than you. ._.

Soul: Hey hey hey,I'm the cool one here !

Maka: Just go eat ice cubes ! =____=*

Me: So… Who's gonna tell the last Fact ?

???: Fool !

Everyone: O_O

Blackstar & Kid: OH HELL NO ! *does that face*

Me: H-how did you—

???: Fool ! Do you wish to know my legend ?

Blackstar: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE,EXCALIBUR !

Excalibur: Fool ! *points cane*

Blackstar: *looks extremely annoyed* ALTHEA,TAKE THIS LAME SWORD OUT OF THIS !

Me: I'm tryi—

Excalibur: Fool ! You can't erase me in here !

Me: *annoyed vein pops out*

Kid: Go away,assymmetrical thing !

Excalibur: Fool ! Who do you think you are ?!

Me: OOOOOKAY ! ENOUGH OF THIS DAMN THING ! *pushes Excalibur off of the stage*

Soul,Kid,Blackstar: NICE ! *thumbs up*

Girls: *laughs*

Maka: Let's just take Crona to tell the last one ! *drags Crona to the stage*

Crona: H-hey ! W-why me ? I-I don't know how to deal with saying the fact…

Maka: *smiles* Here ! *hands script* Just read the last part.

Crona: *takes it,shaking* F-fact #10: A-almost all of the numbers in the story has the numbers 0,3,and 8 c-cause she got influenced by Kid's OCD to symmetry… (Even her account name. Noticed that ?)

Kid: *sparkles* OMD I LOVE YA ! :DD *tackle hugs*

Me: *blushes* H-hey !

Soul: *sighs* should we do the closing part now ?

Maka: *shrugs,reading a book*

Blackstar: HAHA ! Let me handle it !

Tsubaki: *sighs*

Saitteki: Well,thanks with this though. I was created. XD

Patti: Girraffes~!

Me: *finally gets off from Kid* Phew. Okay ! That's the bonus chapter ! :D If you want to know more,you can also ask in my "Ask the Soul Eater gang" book :3 So… See you at my next book ! :)) It's title is Hell-bent. Not a Soul Eater fan fic,but still… Heh :3

SOOO,I want to say thanks to the people voted,commented,praised,and read this story all the way to the end ! THANK YOU ! ^______^

Vote,comment,fan or follow or whatever they call it :)

~SymmetryPrincess_88

Blackstar: Don't forget about me !

Kid: Shut up. Symmetry is everything !

Me: DAMN IT ! IT'S ALREADY DONE !!!! ><

Both: Oops. Sorry (^^')v