Chapter 32: Hug

Blackstar looked at you,then smiled. "Sure. What is it ?" He said. You sighed,looking down. "You sure you want to hear this ?" You asked. Blackstar grinned. "Of course !" He smiled. You deeply sighed,before looking down and softly taking your hands back.

"I… Killed my own father…"

Blackstar looked startled at your statement. "You… What ?" He asked again,obviously taken apart. You sighed. "It was self defense… You know… Fathers trying to do that dirty stuff to their daughters…" You placed your hands on your side,then took a step back. "No one believed that it was self defense. So all of my past friends thought that I'm a psychotic killer…" You frowned. Of course,being shocked about it,Blackstar just stared at you. You turned your head away. "Do you… Hate me now ?" You looked at his eyes. Blackstar moved his arms,then got startled at what he did next.

He wrapped his arms around you,pulling you in a tight hug. He just chuckled. "I promised,right ? I won't leave you behind." He smiled. "Don't lump me in with your stupid friends before. If it's really self defense,it is. And I can't blame you if you killed him." You looked startled at his words. Then you thought of one thing.

"Trust."

You stared at him as he released,making his usual,big grin and thumbs up. "You can trust me with this." He smiled. You didn't know how,but you felt strange. Your lips formed something it didn't 4 years ago. What it is ?

You smiled.

"Thank you." You said,your cheery voice got back from what seemed like forever. Blackstar quickly blushed,eyes slightly widened. (this >> 0///0) "Y-you… You…" Blackstar stuttered. You blinked,then realized what you just did. You touched your lips,looking startled either.

"Did I just…" Blackstar quickly nodded,laughing. "You look good with it !" He greeted. You pouted,sternly looking at him. "Shut. Up." You said. You both just looked at each other,then laughed together with an unknown reason.

"She's just the girl I'm looking for"

You both blinked as you heard the sentence. "Oh… The song already finished and it's already playing the next song." Blackstar laughed. "Just the Girl by The Click Five ?" Your eyes sparkled. Blackstar chuckled. "I somehow remember you when I hear this. You're like the girl." He shrugged.

You crossed your arms. "Shut. Up." You said. Blackstar laughed. "Want to restart the song and sing it with me ?" He smirked. You laughed. "Hell yeah !" You answered,then Blackstar repeated the song.

"She's cold and she's cruel

But she knows what she's doin'

She pushed me in the pool

At our last school reunion

She laughs at my dreams

But I dream about her laughter

Strange as it seems

She's the one I'm after

Cause she's bittersweet

She knocks me off of my feet

And I can't help myself

I don't want anyone else

She's a mystery

She's too much for me

But I keep coming back for more

She's just the girl I'm looking for~"

[Meanwhile~]

"Tch… I'm getting pissed at her." Aria growled,taking a sip from her soda. Jasmine sighed. "Do we really have to kill her ? She seemed so nice…" Jasmine said. Aria glared. "That b*tch killed my father. Of course we have to make her pay !" She said. Jasmine just shrugged.

"And the more she ignores me,the more I observe her~!"

Aria blinked as they both passed the park's playground. They both heard singing voices. One male and female. Aria went closer,seeing you and Blackstar singing the song with laughs and stuff. She looked pissed,glaring at you as she secretly watched.

"So you won't just leave him alone,huh ? Fine then. I'll make him leave you."