Chapter 6: First fight

"Hey ! Stop dragging me !" You yelled,grabbing your hand from him. He blinked,then stopped. "So… Where are we gonna go searching first ?" Saitteki asked. "Death street. I live in a dark alley in there before. And there were a lot of kishin eggs showing up there." You said. Tsubaki looked at you. "You lived in a place where kishin eggs show up before ? What if you're sleeping ?" She asked. "For some unknown reason,I wake up just in time. So… Heh." You shrugged. "Cool…" Saitteki said.

"Hah ! That's nothing compared to me !" He bragged. You just rolled your eyes,then went to the dark alley. You looked around,seeing nothing but the dirty,abandoned alley. "What's with this place ? You said they're here,right ?" Saitteki asked. "Well… I know they all come from here…" You shrugged. Blackstar became silent,looking around with sharp eyes. "Tsubaki… Weapon form…" He mumbled. Tsubaki nodded. "He's acting strange…" You thought. You sighed,starting to walk away. "Maybe they're not here…" You shrugged. You were walking with Saitteki when…

*clash*

You turned around,seeing Blackstar using Tsubaki's chain to block a giant blade-like hand with a lot of stripes. "Watch out !" He warned. Saitteki automatically changed to his katana form,landing in your hands. You were about to attack the kishin egg when it disappeared,making you confused. "What the—" Then a crazed laugh was heard. Your eyes widened when you figured out that the kishin egg was right behind you. It used it's other hand to slam you on the ground before you can even react.

"(y/n) !" Saitteki and Blackstar yelled in unison. "You…" Blackstar clutched the handles tightly. "Ninja-to mode,Tsubaki !" Tsubaki nodded then turned into her dagger mode. Blackstar rushed at the kishin egg before it even slammed you down again.

You sat up,groaning. "The f*ck was that…" You mumbled. "Now's the time to use that skill of yours,(y/n) !" Blackstar yelled. You nodded as your (e/c) eyes turned yellow,scanning the kishin's skills and attacks.

"That's his twin ! Get away !" You warned. How did you know ? Simple,it's name according to your scan. It only has an "X". And no skills at all. "Huh ?!" Blackstar backflipped,going beside you. "It has no skills. It's impossible." You said. The kishin egg grinned deviously,before blurring and disappearing.

"Put your guard up." You looked around. Blackstar went behind you,doing a fighting stance with a smirk. "Got your back. You'll thank me later." He snickered. "I don't even need you in this." You rolled your eyes. You tried concentrating,clutching Saitteki's handle tightly. You can sense it's true soul. And it's getting closer… And closer… And…

"Here he comes !" You pushed Blackstar out of the way,making him stumble aside. The kishin egg came from the ground,a drill rising upwards from Blackstar's place before. Surely,if you didn't pushed him out,he's already pierced by it.

The kishin had his hand as drills,a devious grin plastered in it's face. It had large hands,and it's just the size of a 3 floored building. "The drills are extra sharp. It can cut through anyone even in weapon form… I can't block…" You mumbled. "Is that so ?" Blackstar jumped on it's head. "Don't steal the spotlight,sh*thead ! It's only mine !" He yelled,stabbing it again and again with his weapon.

"That isn't enough !" You yelled,before spinning Saitteki. "Let's go,Soul resonance !" You both said in unison,as your resonance rate grew. Blackstar continued to distract the kishin,until Saitteki's blade got larger. From it's slim and thin blade,it turned into a large,sword-like blade that can cut through anything. "Get out of the way,star-head !" You yelled,swinging the sword. Blackstar smirked then jumped off of the kishin.

You cut the kishin exactly in half,the blade shrinking after. You sighed as it's red soul showed,it's body disappearing. Tsubaki and Saitteki turned back to their human forms,Blackstar crossing his arms. "Too easy…" He mumbled. "Well,it's my mission." You huffed,Saitteki grabbing the soul and eating it. "That was tiring,huh ?" Tsubaki asked. "Kinda." You shrugged. "Well… I never thought I'll be that strong when we resonate." Saitteki shrugged.

"Whatever… Let's just go and report about this…" You sighed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ooookay,well,I have the feeling that the fight scene sucks. :/ Sorry ! xD I'm not fond of fighting stuff. Hehehehe xD But still,I hope everyone liked it. :)

Vote,comment,fan or follow or whatever they call it :)

~SymmetryPrincess_88