Chapter 12: Movie time

"I don't have secrets." You said plainly. "Well… She won't just tell me secrets." Saitteki sighed. "You're a quiet and emotionless girl… I'm sure there's some story behind it." Soul said. You just sighed. "I said I don't have a secret. Got that ?" You plainly said. "Guys,let's just leave her alone. If she doesn't really have one,don't dig it out." Blackstar said. Everyone just agreed. "I hate to admit… But thanks,Blackstar…" You thought.

"So… What now ?" Soul asked. "Movie ?" Saitteki suggested. "Sure !" Everyone agreed. "Horror or RomCom ?" Kid asked. "Horror !" The boys said. "ROMCOM !" Girls except you said. "Okay… It's on (y/n)'s decision !" Blackstar chuckled. "Please,choose RomCom ! I don't want nightmares !" Liz pleaded. You sighed,then went to the disk drawer. "I dunno. RomCom's too girly. Horror's too scary… My hand will decide." You plainly said,picking a random disk. When you showed the disk,everyone froze. "T-texas… Chainsaw Massacre…" Maka stuttered. You blinked,then grinned. "Let's watch this." You smirked.

"(Y/N) !!"

They all whined. Even Blackstar. "What,star-head ? You scared of this sh*t ?" You raised an eyebrow. Blackstar,being Blackstar,said no. "Of course not ! I'm a god ! I ain't scared !" He chuckled. "Y-you two are crazy !" Liz commented. "That movie is banned because it's way TOOOOOOOO scary !" Kid added. "Then why do you have this ?" You asked. "I got interested cause it's price is symmetrical and I thought it's something nice before… But now I regret buying it !" Kid said. You smirked then placed it in the player,then sat on the couch. "No choice now. You made me choose." You chuckled. Everyone just sat on the couch with you,sighing in defeat.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"HOLY SH*T !" Black yelled. "RUN !" He continued. You just looked at him. "Seriously ?" You blinked. "Darn. If I was there,that chainsaw guy is dead !" Blackstar said. You just shrugged.

At the end of the movie,Liz was hiding behind Kid's back. Kid just watched in disgust,and Patti was asleep on Kid's lap. Maka was hiding behind her book,and Soul was mumbling about how uncool it is. Tsubaki was feeling pity on the killed people,and Blackstar was bragging about what should've happened if he's there. Saitteki was just staring at the tv and you just plainly looked at it. "What time is it ?" Soul broke the silence. "11:30." Kid answered.

"It's late…" Maka yawned. "Let's go to sleep." She suggested. Everyone agreed,except you. "You're still not sleepy ?" Blackstar yawned. "My sleeping time is 12:00." You answered. "Oh. Whatever. I'll go to sleep." Blackstar shrugged,before going to their dessignated guest rooms. "Our room's the first door at the left. Go to sleep,okay ?" Saitteki said before going to the door. You just sighed,then grabbed a book then read.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Tsubaki,you awake ?" Blackstar asked. But there was no answer. He looked at the other bed,seeing his partner sound asleep. He sighed,sitting up and scratching his head. "Damn,I can't sleep… The lights are on… Why can't I ?" He grumbled. He was wearing a tank top with a star design,and green shorts. He went out of bed,then went to the kitchen to drink some water.

He took a glass then filled it with water,then started drinking. He noticed the clock,saying 12:30. "Wonder if (y/n)'s already asleep…" He thought,putting the glass in the sink and going to their room. When he opened the door,he only saw Saitteki sleeping on the floor. And the bed's empty. Yep,the bed in you and Saitteki's room is only one so he chose to sleep on the floor for you. "Where's (y/n)…?" He blinked,closing the door and going to the living room.

He got startled when he saw you on the sofa. You have the open book on your chest,rising and falling as you softly breathed in and out. Your hair was messy and some of it was covering you face. He blinked,then sighed. "Idiot." He slightly laughed. He went to you then removed the strands of your hair,moving them from covering your innocent face. He took the book then closed it,setting it on the center table. He just smiled,then carried you to you and Saitteki's room.

He placed you on the bed,then placed the blanket on you. He silently chuckled when he saw Saitteki on the ground. "Nice moves." He shrugged,then went out of your room. He carefully closed the door,then went in his and Tsubaki's guest room. He sat on the bed,then yawned. "Maybe that's why I can't fall asleep…" He shrugged then slightly stretched,before laying down and drifting to sleep.