Chapter 20: (y/n)'s uncle ?

"Thanks for the food,Tsubaki !" Saitteki smiled. "Yeah. The food's good." You agreed. Tsubaki just smiled. "I'm happy you liked my cooking." She took the plates,then placed them on the sink. You noticed that Blackstar suddenly became silent after he got back from the restroom. (a/n: He used it as an excuse to eavesdrop :3) "Blackstar…?" You blinked. He looked at you. "Uh… Yes ?" He asked. "You're so quiet… What's wrong ?" You asked. "Nothing." He sighed.

"She can't notice… I'll see what's happening by myself."

He thought. "Well. Since we all are full,let's go do the mission ! HAHAHAHAHA !" Blackstar chuckled. You sighed. "He's back again." You mentally laughed. "Okay. Let's go !" Tsubaki giggled as she dried her hands after washing the dishes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"According to the detail stuff,the kishin egg and the doctor who created it are in two different lairs. If you killed the other,you should kill the other one in less than three minutes,or else the one you killed will revive and you'll have to start over again. So the pair must split up." You said with a shrug as you four stopped in front of two huge tunnels. "Clever…" Tsubaki commented. "Are you gonna be fine ?" Blackstar asked,holding Tsubaki in his hand. You smirked. "Saitteki's with me." You playfully elbowed his arm. Saitteki just nodded,changing to his katana form as you caught him. "Okay. But… What will be the signal once you killed the other ?" Blackstar asked. You closed your eyes. "Here." You said. Blackstar gasped,looking at you. "You speak in anyone's mind ?" He asked. "Well… Our soul's are almost in the same level,so I can. If you're Kid or Maka,I can't." You shrugged. Blackstar nodded in awe.

"Cool ! Okay then." He smirked. "How should I reply ?" He asked. "Think of the statement you're going to say." You replied. "Like this ?" He asked in mind. You smirked then nodded. "Okay ! Just tell me if you're in trouble. Your god will save you !" He chuckled then ran in the right tunnel. "I don't need your help,idiot." You rolled your eyes,then went in the left one.

It was all slimy and gross inside. You just kept walking,slicing large slimes out of your way. "Ew…" You mumbled. "Can you wipe the slime off ? It's gross…" Saitteki shuddered. "Stop being a girl." You spinned him repeatedly,the slimy stuff flying off of his weapon form.

You continued to walk forward,until you finally reached concrete floor. You sighed,as you looked around the end. It was a small room,full with gray tiles and gray walls. "I'm here at the other tunnel end,Blackstar. Where are you ?" You thought.

"Same. It has blue walls. Fits me." He said with a mental chuckle. "Mine's gray." You thought. "Careful." He remarked,before you ended the mind-call. "Where is that sh*tty kishin egg…" You mumbled. Then you heard laughs. Crazed laughs. You looked up at the ceiling,seeing the centipede-like kishin egg on the ceiling. It's body has that slimy centipede-like shape,but it's face has some similarities as a human. It has a face,and red eyes with shark teeth."Sh*t ! Blackstar,I'm with the kishin egg ! You're the one who'll handle the doctor !" You warned. "Is that so ? Ha ! He better get his ass ready !" He smirked at the other side.

It lunged to you,starting to attack.

[To Blackstar's…]

"Hey mad doctor ! Get your ass out of your hiding place and face your god !" Blackstar yelled around the room. Then he heard mad laughs. He gripped his chain scythe tightly as he looked around. He heard footsteps from a door,a figure slowly revealing himself. Blackstar glared as his whole body showed.

He was wearing a bloody lab coat,and some glasses. His hair is pure black,and red gleaming eyes showed under the lenses of his glasses. He did a grin,shoving his hands in his coat pockets. "So your companion's fighting my experiment from the other room…" He said with an unamused tone,swiping his hand in the air as controls showed. (Idea taken from SAO. Credits. XD) He clicked to a screen as he increased it's size,viewing you and the centipede-like guy. "Oh… It's my dear (y/n)… What is she doing here ?" He used an innocent voice. Blackstar gasped then looked at it,shocked. "You… Why do you know her name…" He glared.

The doctor ignored his question. "Oh… She lost that cheery smile. She grew a lot too…" He shrugged as he watched you fight in the screen. "Cheery… Smile…? Grew a lot…? What do you mean ?" Blackstar looked startled. The doctor sighed. "Didn't she tell you ?" He asked. "Tell what ?" He sternly asked. "I'm Ace (*insert your last name*). The brother of (y/n)'s father." He smirked.

"In short,I'm her uncle."