Chapter 26: Bonding time

"What the f*ck ?!" You got back to senses then chased after her. You yanked her hair then turned her around,grabbing her by her collar. "Who the hell do you think you are ?! My mother ?! You have no f*cking right to say that !" You raged,pulling a fist back. Aria just grinned. "Go on. Punch me." She smirked. "Then Blackstar will know that YOU killed your own father." She added. Your eyes shot wide,making you put your fist down. "Why do you know this much…" You mumbled. "Ace (*insert last name*). He's my father." She plainly said. You quickly tossed her away,shocked. Aria laughed. "Then… Why do you have different last names ?" You looked at her. "Are you a real idiot ? Of course I invented it. They'll know I'm a witch. And he's my father." She glared.

"Y-y-you're a—" "Yes yes. Now shush,dear. Don't dare tell this to anyone." She stood up. "Or both those close guys to you will be in graves." She said before walking away. You watched her back in shock. "Did she mean…" Your eyes shot wide.

"Blackstar and Saitteki…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"(y/n)… Are you alright ? You seem so troubled…" Saitteki asked with a worried face. You looked at him,then patted his back. "It's nothing." You gave him a reassuring nod. He just sighed. "(y/n) !!!" Blackstar yelled from behind. You slightly smiled in the inside,before straightly looking at him. "What ?" You grumbled. "Are you free this afternoon ? I… Just uh… Want to hang out ?" He smiled. You blinked,then looked at Saitteki. He just laughed. "You better don't let anyone else touch (y/n),okay ?" He smirked. Blackstar just grinned. "Of course !" He held a thumb up. "But it's my turn to cook tonight,right ?" You blinked. Saitteki scratched his head. "Well,you seemed sad about what we watched that night so I thought you should have some fun." He shrugged,popping the 'watch'. You blinked,then glared. "Psh. Whatever." You grumbled. Blackstar just chuckled. "You won't regret this ! You'll be with a star like me ! Ahahahaha !" Blackstar bragged. You just sighed. "Whatever." You grumbled.

After classes,Blackstar grabbed your hand then quickly dragged you outside. You blinked as you got dragged,forgetting about Aria's words. "You'll enjoy this !" He chuckled. You just shrugged,following him.

At your point of view,Blackstar is showing his back at you and his hair was slightly ruffling due to the wind because of you both running. At first,you're really annoyed with it. But as time goes by,like now,you started liking it's color. And shape. And his eyes. And his grin. And his laugh. "AGH ! STOP IT !" You mentally yelled.

"Here. Ride at the back and wear this !" He tossed a helmet at you. You blinked,catching it. "Why should i—" A motorcycle roared. You looked slightly startled as Blackstar sat on it. "Don't tell me we're riding that thing…" You mumbled. Blackstar grinned. "Unfortunately,we will. Now ride on !" He grabbed your hand and forcefully placed the helmet around your head.

"H-hey !" You huffed. He placed you on the back part of the motorcycle,then placed your arms around his waist. "Soul said the person with you should hold the driver this way. Hold tight,okay ?" He smiled. You slightly blushed. Of course,who wouldn't,right ? He started the engine and then started driving. You held tight,afraid of falling. "S-slow down you idiot !" You yelled. Blackstar just chuckled,speeding faster. "Nope !" He laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"That messed my hair,you star-head !" You huffed,taking the helmet off. Blackstar just laughed. "Quit the grumbles. Look at the place." He smiled. You blinked,then looked around. It was sunset. The view's… Uhm… Not really nice. It looked like it was abandoned,and everything was a mess. "Why… Did you brought me here…?" You looked at him,confused. Blackstar scratched his head,sighing. "Seems like we came way too early." He pouted. "What do you mean ?" You tilted your head to the side.

"This is the Star clan's old base. This is the place where I was born."