|T W O|

Player one:Y/N

Player two:Michael

Player three:Rich

Player four:Jeremy

Player five:Chloe

Player six:Brooke

Player seven:Christine

Player eight:Jake

Player nine, ten, eleven:Evan, Connor, Jared

Player select:

|Players nine through eleven|

|Player seven|

|Player Two|

Game start?

|E V A N|

"Jared!" I called out, annoyed with my nerdy best friend. He was in a laughing fit after texting Connor something gay from my phone. "C'mon! I only asked him if- he wanted his dick sucked!" Jared said in between his laughter.

"Connors gonna think I'm gay now!" I complained, I wasn't out to anybody yet. Not even Jared. And I wasn't even gay, I was bi. "But you ARE gay! And for hi-" "Finish that sentence and you're dead kleinman!" I threatened. Anytime I was with Jared, I became a different person. He gave me more confidence and ny anxiety left anytime he was there to comfort me easily being replaced by something else. There was a knock at my door and I looked through the window to see who it was. My face went red. Connor Murphy. "Look what you did!" I said blushing and shaking my head. "I'm not gay for him Jared!" I said pushing Jared ofd the couch he was sitting on, he continued to laugh. "You enjoy my pain." He got up and opened the door so I didn't have to. Fuck. "Connor, buddy!" He said. I wanted to strangle him but like, in a good way.

...

WAIT NO-

"Okay, so, Evan can you explain to me why you asked me if I wanted my dick sucked?" Connor said walking inside. I was a bright red. "Because he's ga-" "Jared stole my phone." I simply said, I just wanted this to be over. Connor smirked at me. "What a shame...I was hoping that offer still stood~" Connor said as I let out a squeak. Don't get me wrong, Connor Murphy? Hot as fuck but he's not my type.

"Say no homo Ev!" "Jared shut up and call Michael!" I said as Connor winked. My face was burning. I watched as Jared called Michael and had a conversation with him. "He'll be here in a bit."

|T i m e s k i p|

While we were waiting for Michael to save my bisexual ass, Connor was acting gayer than ever. He was using pick up lines and I was left red as a tomato. I was slightly uncomfortable and a little sad but let's ignore the sad part. The door burst open revealing Michael and- Y/N?

"Y/N?" I questioned. Y/N was very popular and was hanging out with the school stoner? Like, don't get me wrong, I love that she's breaking the norms but- what? "Oh yeah! Jared, Connor, Evan meet Y/N. My best friend since we were in diapers. Y/N meet the people I've known for a year." Michael introduced each of us to her. I already knew her but- Michael didn't have to know that.

Michael looked towards me and Connor. Connor was now straddling me as I was the same blushing mess. Michael and Y/N started laughing and Jared joined them. "I think we should...umm give them their privacy~!" Y/N said tears in her eyes from laughing so much.

"Yeah. Jared lets go." Michael said as he pulled Y/N and Jared out, an Evil smirk on all their bitch ass faces. "WHAT THE-"

|M I C H A E L|

"-FUCK?!" We heard Evan yell as we closed the door. We were all crying by how funny this was. "Their so gay!" Jared exclaimed. "Aren't you just as gay?" I asked. He blushed. "And for the guy that's being tortured-" Jared playfully smacked me. "I-It's just a measly c-crush." Jared said in his defense. "It doesn't change the fact that you like him." "What about Y/N over here? I see the way you look at her!" Jared said. I rolled my eyes blushing. The thing is that I'm darker than him so my blushes are harder to spot. "I-I u-u-umm..." Y/N stuttered blushing. I chuckled.

"But Jared why don't you just tell Evan?" I asked him once we were far enough from Evans house. Jared looked away. "Because...I think he won't like me. I know he won't like me."

I frowned. "Don't doubt it man. He might like you." Jared's face brightened. "Y-You really think so?" He asked me. I looked at Y/N who smiled brightly. I smiled and nodded. "You never know. There is a change he likes you back." I told him. "Yeah...but hes said he likes Connor-" "Jared, maybe a part of him loves you and he just doesn't know it yet. Its like Y/N. She says she hates me but she loves me~" I teased Y/N. "Yeah I got stuck with this idiot so I am forced to love him now." Y/N said sticking out her tongue at me.

"Yeah she loves me~" "And I'm the only one that ever will~" Y/N said playfully smacking me on the head. I acted fake hurt. "Well I have your approval and that's all I need-" "Keep talking and I won't be getting slushies with you Tomorrow." "I'll do it for a price." "What's the price?" I smirked upon her asking that question. "You know." I told her. She rolled her eyes. I bent down a bit and she kissed me on the cheek. Jared gasped. "Are you guys-?!" "No. Michael just wants someone, aka anyone, to love him and give him affection." Y/N said.

"You still love me."

"Yeah I do."

KLEINSEN IS ALL I WANT!