His...Sister?!

Jeremy
X
Michaels sister!Reader

After all these years Jeremy didn't know Michael had a little sister, considering they never really hung out at Michael's. One day Michael and Y/N are talking at school and Michael introduces them to each other. But theres something more there...

Pre-Squip

|J E R E M Y|

"I think its funny that when I sogned up for the play Jake called me gay but...Soon signed up himself." I said standing besides Michael. "Fucking..." I couldn't make out the rest of his words. "Hey don't worry." Michael told me smiling.

"We should probably head to school." I told him. He nodded and we grabbed our bags and headed off to school. People usually hung out in the common or the cafeteria.

We went over to the cafeteria and I saw Michael walk over to a bunch of Asian girls. That dude can sit with any girl because they don't care enough to kick him out and they even include him in their conversations sometimes.

I saw Michael talking to a rather attractive girl. She had to be a junior. I blushed when I saw her and Michael walking over to me. My heart stopped as soon as she stepped in front of me. "Y/N meet Jeremy. Jeremy meet
Y/N Mell." Michael said smiling. I blushed harder as realization hit me. "M-Mell?" "My sister."

(I had to-)

"Ive heard so much about you Jeremy." She was a few inches shorter than me and I just felt so...sttracted to her.

"I- Umm- Gah." I aaid and ran off. I walked to the boys bathroom to calm myself down. "She probably thinks I'm a weirdo!" I said frustrated.

"She wouldn't be wrong." I heard Rich's voice throughout the whole bathroom. "What do you want Rich?" "I'm just gonna tell you, my offer still stands. If you want her to like you than you have to get a Squip. So? Who is this mystery girl?" Rich asked me a smirk on his face. "Umm..." "Is it Christi-" "Y/N." I said blushing at just the thought of her.

"Y/N? As in the popular Y/N Mell? Yeah if you want to impress her than you need a Squip." Rich said and left.

"Yeah...I need a squip."

·
·
·
·

"So? How do you feel?" "Like a," Michael smiled, "Chump." "Nothing?" I stopped listening after telling him I wasted my money on a winter green tic-tac.

I saw Jake and Christine enter but I couldn't care less at this point-

(You know the words but it's like 3 AM ans I can't remember so...)

"Your Squip. Would you like to set a goal?" "I want...I want Y/N to like me." I told the Squip that looked like Keanu Reeves.

"Of course. The lovely miss Mell." The Squip smirked.

"Well. Lets get to it shall we."

(I forgot to post this-)