|F I V E|

Player one:Y/N

Player two:Michael

Player three:Rich

Player four:Jeremy

Player five:Chloe

Player six:Brooke

Player seven:Christine

Player eight:Jake

Player nine, ten, eleven:Evan, Connor, Jared

Player Select:

Player Eleven

Player Two

|M I C H A E L|

Y/N and I agreed we would meet up after school. I was thinking about how to help Jeremy since I know his squip told him to flirt with Y/N.

I sat down outside and put my headphones on. A few momebt after someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up seeing an unfamiliar girl. "Hello." She said smiling down at me. "Hello...?" I said as more of a question.

"My names Nicole." She said. "Michael. Not to be rude but...out of everyone why are you with me?" I asked the small Asian girl.

"Because ypur cute." I blushed. No one had ever called me cute before...wait no Y/N called me cute a few times. She still does. "T-Thank you."

|Y / N|

"Hey Christine!" I said smiling. The theater loving girl turned to look at me. A smile on her face. "Hey!"

"Wanna go to Seven Eleven with me? I wanna talk to you." "Why me? You always talk to Michael about stuff..." She said trying not to be rude. "Because its something I can't talk to him about..." I told her. "...I think I know whats up." She said smirking. I blushed hoping she didn't. "I hope not..."