4;I love him

This is Hamilton POV

"I win!" "Fuck you John!" I yelled at him and dropped the controller and crossed my arms. "You know what that means!" "What do you want?" John smirked evilly. Fuck.

"I dare You to go out and find your worst enemy and kiss him." I blushed. "You want me to kiss Jefferson?!" I asked him as he smirked and nodded. I didn't hate Jefferson as much as I did. I actually had a crush on him. I took a deep breath and walked over to his room as John followed. The door opened, "Hamilton? You okay-?" I quickly pecked his lips as John's smirk grew. "That wasn't a kiss!" "Your such a pervert." I said and smacked him across his head. Thomas stood there blushing. He was really hot- wait did I call him Thomas?! John pushed me and I was prepared to fall but someone caught me. I opened my eyes and was close to Thomas' face. I took in every detail and I saw his eyes take a quick glance at my lips before he closed the space between us. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. It was a deep kiss and John was watching. He was such a pervert.

When we pulled away his eyes were lit up as he stared down at me. He let me up and we stood there in awkward silence. "That was..." "Yeah..." There was a knock at the door and I went to answer it. Lafayette jumped on me and I was suddenly on the floor as Peggy and Hercules walked in. "You!" Peggy yelled as Thomas yelped and ran into his room as Peggy began banging on his door. "Face me like a MAN THOMAS!" She yelled. "You kissed him!" "He kissed me!" "It didn't look like you wanted to pull away!" I looked over at John and pushed off Laf as John locked himself in my room. Now it was Peggy banging on jefferson's door and I was screaming at John.