|F O U R|

Player one:Y/N

Player two:Michael

Player three:Rich

Player four:Jeremy

Player five:Chloe

Player six:Brooke

Player seven:Christine

Player eight:Jake

Player nine, ten, eleven:Evan, Connor, Jared

Player select:

Player Four

Player Nine

Player One

|J E R E M Y|

If you want to be popular you have to go for Y/N again.

Got it.

I walked around looking for the H/C girl and eventually spot her.

Optic Nerve blocking off.

There she was. Talking to...Michael? "Why...?" She and Michael have been friends longer then you two were. That is all I can access because she doesn't tell many people about her relationship with Michael.

I wait for Michael to walk away. I walk up to Y/N and see shes grabbing the things she'll need in her locker. If we want Michael to stay away from Y/N we need a distraction. A girl.

"Hey Y/N." I said startling her. She looked at me, closed her locker and started walking away but I grabbed her wrist. "Would you like to go out with me for lunch?" I asked her very sweetly. She looked at me before pulling her wrists away from my hands. "No."

What do I do now?

...I-I don't know what to do. I didn't expect her to say n-no.

Didn't you say stuttering was uncool.

No reply. I sighed as she walked off. I needed to find a girl to keep Michael away from Y/N. I looked around and see a girl on a game boy. Standing next to her was another girl. I walked up to them. "Hey." I said. "I haven't seen you around before." I told the girl who doesn't have a game boy. But she did have headphones and seemed like a girl version of Michael. She had glasses. "I don't go here. But Nicole does." The girl said. "I'm Jeremy." "Like you heard, my names Nicole. This is M." Nicole said. "Yo." M said. She seemed pretty cool. "Do you want to be popular?" I asked Nicole. She nodded. "Keep him aways from that girl." I said motioning to Michael then Y/N. Nicole nodded. "Befriend Michael and I promise you can be popular-" "And go on a date with Dustin? Just one." Nicole asked me. I thought. "Sure." I told her smirking.

She walked over to Michael and I could see he was confused. "I know what your up to." M said facing me. "I know what your squip told you to do." "How did you-?" "I have one dumbass. Except I have another goal. I don't want to be popular but I want to get my best friend back." M's voice raised a bit before turning back to normal. "Just...stay away from her."

|E V A N|

I sighed thinking over what Y/N had said. I liked Connor but I also liked Jared. The kiss Connor and I had...im not gonna lie and say I didn't like it. I did. I just...I saw Jared. That's why I complained about it. The last thing I would ever want was to hurt Jared.

"God! I wish I had the skill to just...Gah!" I yelled before kicking my bed frame. I winced in pain. "Evan? Honey? Are you okay?" I heard my mothers voice say. "Y-Yeah mom I'm fine!" I knew there was only one person I could call. I picked up my phone and dilaed his number. "Whats u-" "I need your help making e decision. Do you think you can be here in 20?" I asked him.

"Y-Yeah!" I heard from the other end before he hung up.

·
·
·
·

I heard a knock at the door and got up knowing who it was. "So whats up?" He asked me as we both sat down on the couch. "I like both Connor and Jared..." "You need help making the decision of who you like more." "No shit Jefferson." He chuckled. "Tell me what you like about Connor." "Hos hair, his personality, the way he cares about me." I said. "Now Jared." "His smile, the way he makes me feel when he smiled, when he grabs my hand I can't move, his voice, his geeky personality. Just him in general..." I thought of him and smiled. Thomas fake coughed getting my attention. I blushed. "I think its obvious." "So...who is it?" Thomas got up and opened the door walking out. I stood at the door. "Buddy!" "Fucking Bathbomb kid!" Thomas called out before driving away. I chuckled. "I know..." I said laughing before closing the door and sitting down.