|S E V E N|

|N I C O L E|

Jeremy didn't tell me Michael was such an amazing guy. I think I'm in love. "Hey Y/N." What?! Hes talking to anotner girl?! Well we aren't together...but the way he looks at her.

"Hey Micha!" Y/N said smiling at Michael. I hated this girl already. She aeemed like a bitch. I listened for a bit but it wasn't that interesting. "Peace." Michael said.

I walked up to Y/N before she left. "Hey." I said giving her a fake smile. "Hello." "My names Nicole. You must be Y/N?" She nodded. Bitch. "Michael told me so much about you." "You know Michael?" "Yeah. He's my boyfriend," I lied, this bitch seems too nice.

"Oh. He never mentioned to me he had a girlfriend."

"Yeah we're fairly new."

God this girl is so gullible. I looked into her E/C eyes a bit deeper than I did before. She seemed...supportive on the outside but I saw the pain. She was hurt. I mentally smirked, How does that work? I don't know.

"Well I have to go now. Bye!" I said walking away before giving her a chance to give me a response.

Now I have to get Michael to like me. I walked into someone, "S-Sorry Michael..." I said shyly blushing. "Its alright." He said smiling.

"I have to talk to you after school." I told him. "Were?" "Seven Eleven roof." I said and walked away to my next class.

/////////

I climed up the ladder to the Seven Eleven roof, the workers really didn't care what customers did. I wiater for a bit and finally heard someone coming up. It could be Michael or someone else. I'm hoping its Michael.

"Hey-" "Nicole? What are you doing up here?" Christine Canigula. The girl Jeremy likes. "Oh Christine! I thought you were someone else..." I told her.

"Who else would I be?" "Michael..." I quietly said not realising she heard. "Michael? Why?" "Can I just meet my boyfriend in peace?! Jeeze..." I groaned. "B-Boyfriend?" She shockingly asked. "Yeah! Stop acting so shocked." I told her.

"I don't believe you."

I glared at her.

"And why not?"

"It just seems off."

Chrstine now stood next to me. The ladder rattling could be heard and I looked back and see Michael. "Michael..." I quietly said. Christine looked back and saw Michael.

"Hey Michael."

"Christine? Whats up?"

"Nothing much. Did you recently get a girlfriend?"

"No. Why would you ever think that? I have my eye on one girl though~"

"Oh okay. Because Nicole over here claimed to be youe girlfriend."

I glared at her once again,

"D-Did not!" I exclaimed, "But Michael I have to tell yous something private." Chrtsine rolled her eyes and left us.

"I talked to Y/N today." I quickly thought up a lie. "What'd she say?" Michael curiously asked me. "She told me...she told me she didn't need or want you anymore. She said she was cooler than you."

Michaels smile slowly faded. "Theres no way." I sighed. "You don't have to believe me but I don't lie," That's a lie, "I was just wanting you because she seems off," Also a lie.

"Thanks for letting me know..." He said. "You gonna be okay?" I worriedly asked seeing the depressed look on his face. "Y-Yeah. I'm sure of it." He said giving me a fake smile.

I hated lying to him but this had to be done.

"Okay...Bye Michael." I said before leaving.