|T E N|

|V E R O N I C A|

That new girl. Vivian is her name? She has been here for a day and a half is already the second most popular girl in the school.

"How can that happen?" I asked Alex. "Sometimes people just become popular." Alex told me taking the last of his books.

"Like...The heathers. Or...Jefferson. Except Jefferson changed."

Well he was right on that. "We should help Michael and Y/N get together." I said changing to subject. "I'm like 90% sure they like each other." Alex told me. I nodded and suddenly Washington was in front of us. "Sir-" "We need to talk after class Son." "I'm not cha son."

I laughed. Alex was always telling Washington he wasn't his son.

|Y / N|

Michael and I haven't talked in a while. I missed talking to him. I really liked him.

"Hey look its the slut." I heard a girl whisper. The other girl I soon noticed to be Heather Chandler looked at me and stifled a laugh.

"I heard she slept with Ram." "She totally slept with Jake." "It was totally Rich."

I was confused as to why they specifically pointed out me. Their words really hurt me. "Oh hello! Slut." Nicole said a smirk on her face. "It was you? Wasn't it? Why me?!" I asked her. "Just told them the truth-" as soon as those words left her mouth my fist met her face. "I've never slept with anyone. If anything your the slut." I told her and began walking away.

I didn't want to be at school right now. I knew Evans anxiety got to him a bit so he was home. I walked to his house and knocked. After a few minutes there stood Evan his neck full of hickeys. He blushed when he realized I was staring at them.

"W-What brings you here
Y/N?" It wasn't the first time I met Evan when Connor had him pinned. Evan is my cousin but Michael didn't know that. "A girl at my school started a rumor about me sleeping with a bunch of guys so now I'm a bigger slut than Elizabeth and Madeleine." I told him looking down.

"O-Oh. Come in." He said moving aside as I walked in. "I really don't understand why...She seemed so nice before. Anyways...What's up with your hickeys?" I asled Evan as he began blushing again.

"Well..." "You made a choice I'm guessing..." "So...Jared was over and-" "JARED?! OH I CALLED IT!" I said laughing but soon stopped. "Yeah. Jared did THIS." He said gesturing to his hickeys.

I was internally fangirling. "You guys seem like a good fit for each other." I truthfully said still screaming at myself.

"T-Thank you." "I'm gonna head home. I'm probably gonna stay home for a long time..." I told him. "You can stay with me s-so you won't feel alone." "Shouldn't you ask Heidi?" "She is barely here...I'm sure she wouldn't mind." I smiled and hugged my cousin.

"Thank you."