Starring Role

Rich X Michael X friend!Reader

Richard Goranski.

He used to be my best friend.

But something changed him.

I stared at him as he talked to Jake. I couldn't hear anything. Just focus on the small boy ahead. I heard snapping and I'm suddenly back in reality. "Y/N you okay? You seemed to space out there." I heard Brooke say. I turned to her and smiled.

Your hard to hug.

I remember back when Rich and I were children we played tag, laugh, hug. Now he won't even look at me.

Tough to talk to.

I can't even open my mouth around him because I know he won't know me. He told me, 'don't talk to me at school' so I never did. But I wish I could.

And I never fall asleep

I can't get him out of my head! I've eneded up going to sleep at 3 AM. I feel so broken. What happened to us.

when you're in my bed

Only one time he ever talks to me. And its not the best but...we talk. "Y/N you okay?" Rich asked me and layed next to me. "Yeah. I'm fine." I told him. I was lying.

All you give me is a heartbeat
I've turned into a statue
And it makes me feel depressed 'cause the only time you open up is when we get undressed

I only hear your heartbeat then. I only feel your presence then. Your only ever here...

You don't love me, big fucking deal I'll never tell you how I feel. You don't love me not a big deal l, I'll never tell you how I feel

I met a guy today. "Michael Mell at your service. So your looking for information on a squip?" He asked me. I nodded. "How do you deactivate one?" I asked him. "I found out it was Mountain dew red." I nodded and smiled at him. "Do you have some? I need to get my best friend back." I asked him. He handed me one and I was off to the hospital.

It almost feels like a joke to play out the part when you are not the starring role in someone else's heart.

When I made it Rich was in a body cast. "Rich!" I said and frantically opened the bottle. He was awake but seemed to be spaced out. He was mumbling to himself, "Y/N will help me..." I made him drink the mountain dew red.

You know I'd rather walk alone than play a supporting role If I can't get the starring role.

"Y/N?" He asked and I nodded. "Thank you for thaving me." He said smiling. His lisp was back. "Rich why would you take a pill to be cool?" I asked softly. "Because I wanted someone..." I thought for a second. "So I gave one to his friend for him to lose his crush on Jeremy..." "You liked Michael. Wait, then why did you hook up with me?" I asked him. "The Squip told me to." "Well your lucky I don't have a crush on you." I told him laughing. "Is he here?!" I heard a male voice ask. I turned around and find the great Michael Mell. "Rich oh god!" He said and ran to Rich's side.

"I'll leave you to it."

I walked out and left them together. If Michael breaks Rich's heart Then I will actually murder him but not really. I might take a bit of liking to Rich but it isn't much. I'll be fine. He'll be happy with Michael.

The Starring Role

"Oh my God! I'm totally bi." I heard Rich say and I laughed.