2;Her

|M I C H A E L|

"Hey Jere." I said as I entered my College building. "Hey Michael. Aren't you in building A?" I shrugged. "My roommates the biggest asshole. I'm moving in with one of you freshmen." I told Him. "Can it be me? I was told my roommate wouldn't be coming." "Well we can go ask." I told him.

As we were walking to the headmasters office we saw Jeffershit and James kissing. I gagged making Jeremy laugh. I chuckled and we continued on our way.

Once we made it I asked. Headmaster Washington agreed. I smiled at Jeremy. "Hell yeah!" I yelled fist pumping the air. Washington raised an eyebrow as me and Jeremy left.

As we walked to my dorm I saw Lee smirk when I grabbed a bit of my stuff. "Fuck you." I said.

We went from building A to building B and back and forth.

As I grabbed my last box I flipped Lee off and smirked leaving him. "Lee fucking sucks." I told Jeremy. He nofded in agreement. "The Squipsquad and the others will be happy to know your my roommate now." "Is all of the squad here?" I asked as we made it to Jeremy's dorm. "Yeah." My heart stopped. That meant Y/N was here. I couldn't handle that. "O-Oh. A-Alright." I quietly said walking inside and putting the last box in my new room. "I have to go get my headphones from my brothers room." I said walking out but I stopped. I just stared. I was noticed and we both stood there. Silence. I was about to say something but she ran off.

I didn't even get to say hi to Y/N.

❌No Spellcheck❌