|T W E L V E|2P

|J E R E M Y|

I really am an Asshole aren't I?

I ruined Michael. Y/N hasn't been at school since Nicole started the rumors. Because of me. It was my last chance. The play. I was so caught up in being popular I lost sight of what mattered the most.

My friends.

My family.

But this could fix it...right?
Maybe...maybe not. I have to fix Michael. I already ruined everything else.

"Your gonna Squip the whole cast!" "Thats just for starters," "That's not what I wanted-!" "Itshe only way to achieve what you want!" My Squip said.

"I'll fight back! Alcohol messes you up? I'll get drunk!" "And I'll be back when your sober. Unless you plan on staying wasted forever?" "Your a computer! There has to be a way to turn you off!" I said.

"I would stop there! Pff, you don't wanna end up like Rich?" "Rich what'd he-"

"I need mountain dew red!"

"Thats it! Green mountain dew activates you, Red shuts you off!" "Why do you think we had it discontinued? To get rid of me now you need a time machine to the 1990's." "Or a friend thats so old school he buys 90's soft drinks from the back room of Spencers gifts." The Squip gasps before smirking. "Too bad you don't have one of those..anymore."

I quickly took my phone out, "Michael! Call Michael!" "I'm going to improve your life Jeremy if I have to take over the whole student body to do it!"

"Michael and Y/N make an entrance!" I heard Michael say. I look up to see Michael and Y/N. "Michael! Y/N!" I yelled. "We were just in the audience thinking, 'this is pretty good for a school play' then we were like, 'this is way too good for a school play!' They've all been squipped right?" Y/N explained. "Wait...you guys came to see me in the play?" "We even brought our own refreshments!" They held Mountain Dew Red in there hands. These two are my heroes. "Is that-?" "Mountain dew red. Told you I did my research." "Give it to me!" I said reaching out for one but Michael and and Y/N held them back. "...No." Y/N said. "No?"

They both wanted an apology! "I'm so-" I couldn't say it. The damn Squip wouldn't let me! I tackled Michael and we began fighting. "Get off me!" "I can't!" I told Him. He got the message, "I'm sorry!" I said. "Hey! Jake this is gonna sound weird but...if I hold down Jeremy will you make him drink this mountain dew red?" Michael asked. "Actually that doesn't sound weird-" "Up Up Down down left right A-"
·
·
·
·
Time skip because you know the story and all that shit. Cut to the screaming.

"Drink this." "Wait-" I started screaming as did everyone else.

|Y / N|

I was fucking scared. "AAAAH!" I screamed along with Michael in fear. I held onto Michael.

"J-Jeremy? Christine? Chloe?!" I asked looking around. The audience clapped as the curtains closed. Yeah we need to get them to a hospital. They think it was all part of the play.
·
·
·
·
Everyone had woken up by now. Michael went to speak to Jeremy and I saw Jeremys dad...Wearing pants! Oh thank the lord, its a miracle!

I heard talking.

From what I heard Mr.Heere and Michael were giving Jeremy advice on how to ask out Christine.

Michael came out and smiled at me. "I can drop you off at your house if youd like." Michael told me.

"...We can stay at your house." I told Him and smiled back. We walked out of the hospital and headed to Michaels house. "Our lives are fucked up." I stated as Michael and I laughed.

I love you