E|T H I R|N| T E E N|D

A month later

|M I C H A E L|

School was different after the incident. Very different.

I had a plan to ask out Y/N later Today. "Hey. Can You guys help me ask out Christine?" Jeremy asked us. We looked at each other and nodded. Y/N and I explained to him what he had to do.

Our lives really were fucked up. A lot more after the Squip incident. I sat down center stage where it all happened. "I Stoll remember how it felt. It was scary but...it shows that we should take pills from Japan to be cool...Or listen to Rich." Y/N laughed sitting besides me. "Yeah...I can't believe Jeremy almost destroyed the school." I said laughing with her. Y/N opened her bag and took out two Mountain dew reds. She handed me one. "Well. I'm scarred for life." She said smiling and taking a sip. "Yeah." "Nothing will ever be the same." I told her. "Well...Thats a good thing. Because I can do something." She said as we faced each other. We slowly started to lean in. "Michael, Y/N we Have-! Umm..." I heard Chrstine and Jeremy say. I quickly pulled away and turned to them blushing. Y/N did the same thing. "Called it." Christine said. "Anyways...Whats the big news?" "We're going on a date!" Y/N jumped up and hugged Christine. "Let me help you." She said making Christine giggle.

"Anyways last period is starting soon." Christine said leaving. "Yup." I sat whither Michael for a bit.

|N I C O L E|

They keep trying to keep him away from me. "Jeremy! I want him back!" I yelled at the taller boy who just left the auditorium.

"Well he isn't yours anymore."

Those words crushed me. "No! It wasn't suppoed to end like this! He was supposed to fall in love with me! ME! Not HER!" I yelled at him as the tears streamed down my face.

I wanted to hurt her. But before I could Chloe came towards me and pushed me away from Jeremy, Michael and Y/N. They walked away while I was left in a corner with Chloe, Brooke and Jenna towering over me.

"No one messes with us or
Y/N!" Chloe said and punched me in the gut. I cried out in pain but I couldntdo anything.

I felt arms wrap around me to keep me in place. I tried to get out of their grip but I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried. They had me pinned and I couldn't do anything about it.

"You can't keep me away from Michael! I love him!" I cried out trying to get the unknown person to unhand me. "Yeah sorry not sorry."

I realized who the bitch holding me was. "Vivian!" I called out trying to get out of her grip. "You skank! You betrayed me!"

"This is why I decided to help Y/N. I'm done with your shit. Your never gonna be cool but always a fake bitch."

"So are you!"

I kicked away from Vivians grip and ran to find Y/N. I ran up to the third floor to see she was walking past a window. I ran towards her and growled. She turned to face me but We had already hit the window and were now on the roof of the patio of the second floor.

I punched her but she fought back. "You just HAD to take him from me!" "He wasn't yours to fucking begin with!" She said kicking me in the knee which I fell to the ground. "He wasn't yours to begin with!" Y/N yelled and kicked me in the nose. I could feel the blood running down my face. I swiftly got up while she was gonna kick me again. She stopped halfway realizing i got up. I pushed her to the ground and we fought on the ground. "I love him!" "Yeah well, he loves me!" Y/N said.