|S I X|

This one is different...

|Y / N|

Christine sat next to me and I was blushing thinking of a specific person. "Can I ask you something?" I asked the smaller girl. She nodded. We sat on the roof of Seven Eleven.

"Say theres this person you pass in the hall everyday. Your used to thinking about him in a certain way...from the persona that he display." I said looking at the sky remembering when I met him.

"And then something changes...And he changes...From a guy that i'd never be into, into a guy that i'd kinda be into...Is he worth it? Christine?" I asked turning to face her.

(Chrstines Thoughts:Is She talking about Michael? Of course she is...)

"Say theres this you never knew that well. You thought that you had him pegged but now you can tell, hes gone from a guy that i'd never be into, into a guy that id kinda be into...Is he worth it Christine?" I asked her again. She nodded and smiled, "Absolutely." I smiled.

"That guy that i'd kinda be into..." "That guy that you'd kinda be into?" "Yeah...that guy that id kinda be into...is...Michael." I told her blushing at the mention of him.

|C H R I S T I N E|

I looked down knowing Michael would be leaving ot entering Seven Eleven. And I was correct...but he wasn't alone. "Who...?" A girl. A small Asian girl, short black hair. I know her...Nicole.

"Whats Nicole doing with Michael?" I asked myself. "Whos Nicole?" Y/N asked me. I didn't realise I said it out loud. "A girl..." "..."

"...He'll never like me."

She told her and sighed. "Of course he will! You pretty, your funny, your smart! Any guy would be lucky to have you." I told her. She smiled softly. "Thank-" "Hey N/N! Hey Christine!" Michael called out. "Hey!" I told him. "Hey Micha." Y/N said quietly.

"I need to talk to you today. Can you come by at 7?" He asked Y/N. She nodded. "Sure." She simply said.

They said goodbye and we watched the sky.

"...Michaels worth it..."