|T H R E E|

Player one:Y/N

Player two:Michael

Player three:Rich

Player four:Jeremy

Player five:Chloe

Player six:Brooke

Player seven:Christine

Player eight:Jake

Player nine, ten, eleven:Evan, Connor, Jared

Player select:

Players nine-eleven

Player One

|J A R E D|

I had hope now. I had hope that maybe a part of Evan would like me back. It wasn't much hope but at least I have some now. I went to school with a smile. Today I would tell Evan my feelings.

When I made it to school I was greeted by Michael and Y/N. It was obvious Michael liked Y/N but she seemed to be oblivious.

I went to my locker and grabbed what I needed for homeroom. When I closed my locker and turned around my heart stopped. Connor was kissing Evan. They stopped and Connor put his arm around Evan. They past by me not even saying hi.

I dropped my stuff and left school before it even started.

I went to the back of the school and ran 2 miles until I made it. My favorite place behind the school. A single blossom tree stood tall at the very top of a mountain. The walk to the top wasn't to long. I made it and I noticed someone was sitting there. The only other person who came here was, "Hey Michael." I said and he looked up at me. "Hey. Shouldn't you be in class?" He asked me. "I could ask you the same thing." I replied sitting beside him. "You okay?" I asked him, "You only ever come here when something happens...like I do."

Michael turned to face me. "I found out my Ex best fried was trying to flirt with my current best friend." "Jeremy is a douche. Theres no way she'll go for him." "So why are you here?"

I stayed quiet before sighing,

"Connor and Evan kissed..."

Michael put his hand on my shoulder. "It'll be okay.....I have an idea!" Michael stated. I asked him what the idea was and he explained it. "Y-you really think that will work?" I questioned. "Yes. If we can keep Connor away from Evan or give Connor/Evan a reason to leave the other than you might have a chance." Michael explained to me. I smiled.

"Lets try."

|Y / N|

"Wait so you don't like him?" "No! He kissed me! I have my eyes on someone else..."

"Is it Zoe again?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Jared?" His face turned a bright red as I gasped. "Oh my god!" I was freaking out. Jared and Evan liked eachother and I was trying so hard not to squeal. "You have to go to him!" I called out. He bkushed and shook his head. "What if he rejects me?" Evan said with worry. "I'm sure he wont." I know he won't.

"I love the gays!" I said as he looked at me his face still red. "Isn't Michael Gay?" He asked me. I shrugged. "He doesn't seem to be."

What would Evan and Jared's ship name be? Jevan? No...Ered? Nah...Kleinsen! That is amazing and I love it! I though. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Evan asked me. I blushed realising o hadn't looked away from him.

"KLEINSEN!"

|T h e r e  w a s  n o  s p e l l c h e c k  s o  f o r g i v e
m e  f o r  a n y
m i s t a k e s|