|N I N E|

"I call bullshit." Christine said taking a sip of her water. "Yeah Well, suck it." Y/N told her. They were playing pool and Y/N beat her...5 times.

"I CALL HACKS! HOUSE ADVANTAGE-!" "What the fuck is a house advantage?" "Oh it's where whoever's house it is has like an ability.

There was a knock at the door. They both walked upstairs and opened the door to see Chlose, Brook and someone new.

"Hey Y/N. This is Vivian."

Y/N looked at Vivian and smiled. "Hello." She said. "Hey." Vivian said smiling. Christine saw Vivians fake smile but didn't say anything about it but instead smiled at her.

"I'm Christine."

|J A R E D|

Michael told me I should tell him. I'm scared. What if he doesn't like me?! What if he doesn't wanna be my friend anymore?! (Calm down Jared)

Oh Author!(I'm changing perspective-)Okay, okay!

"Hey Jared." Evan said from behind me making me jump a bit. "Are you okay? You seem nervous?" "I-Its nothing." "Okay...I was wondering if you could come by my house today."

Perfect! I can tell him then!

"Y-Yeah sure." I said nervously smiling at him.

"Okay. See you then."

·
·
·
·
·

This is it. I knocked on Evans door. Evan opened it and gave me a confused look. "You never knock. Half the time you act like you own the place." "S-sorry...I was hoping we could talk?" "That's why I invited you here."

I walked inside and Evan closed the door. "Look Evan I...I really like you, more than a friend. I-I know you like Connor but-" I was cut off by Evan smashing his lips onto mine. I kissed back and put my arms around Evans neck. The kiss lasted a decent amount of time before we had to pull away. Our bodies were touching and we were breathing heavily. "I love you Jared." I smiled and quickly kissed him.

"I love you too Evan."

I kissed Evan and pushed him onto his couch as I straddled him. "What does this make us?" Evan said pulling away. "Boyf riends." I said making him smile. "That's what I was hoping for."

(no one asked for this but I just wanted this...Bet you can guess what happens next?

Correct! They fell asleep)

Congratulations to
KennedyChase
for winning!

MatthewA_ is disqualified because he works with us and is a prick
(This is Bo's left Brain)

I'm Like You {Michael MellXReader} Bmc {Under editing}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें